{21}"THAT SURE WAS UNEXPECTED..."

RYEON'S P.O.V

Looking at Kwan's gleamed face was enough to fade my stress away, for now, his eyes was shimmering due to the carnival lights, he was grinning seeing below them, he was riding the ferris wheel with joonggil and Jiyoon. Seeing them together was somehow undeniably sting, sting with jealousy and fear, They looked like the perfect family on a carnival trip, their laughs was the only thing I could hear now, How he would looked into her was something I knew, something I felt before, Admiration, my mood instantly fall, my smile dropped and my eyes became heavy.

"Are you okay?"A voice asked behind me, I tilted my head and saw Hae-Soo with bag of fries in his hand.
"Are you hungry?…… Eat this."Hae-Soo handed me a bag of fries, I smiled and took it.

"Thank you…"

He smiled enthusiastically, and sat beside me, as he was done settling in, he spoke.

"Ms. Koo…"

"Hmm?"

"I know something was going on between you and Mr. Park…"he explained, sadness and broken lacing in his voice.

My body tense up as he said it, I tilted my head, he was staring at the food Infront of him, he was zoning out without knowing it.

"Hae-Soo-si…" He snapped and tilted his head at my direction."… What do you mean by… between me and Mr. Park?"I asked softly trying not to avoid his gaze.

He sigh and broke our gaze, he peeked at the ferris wheel where Park joonggil is currently in.

"Do… you have a shared past…"He started,"… together?"He finally cleared.

I pouted my lips and smiled lightly,
"Does it matter now?"

"Yes…… I've pursued you for quite long time… but all I received was; I'm busy at work, or I'm busy taking care of Kwan, or--"

"I prioritize the one's that was really important to me…… I took care of them, I give them all my time…"I explained with the light smile still intact in my lips.

"Can I be one of them?...."He suddenly asked, he met my gaze once again.

"Earn all my trust…… and maybe, just maybe, I could let you be part of my priorities…"

His lips curled into a smile, a light hearted smile.

And in that moment Joonggil, Jiyoon, and Kwan joined us, followed by Ryunggu and Young Joo.

"Hae-Soo-si…… Sorry for disturbing your alone time… but Kwan and his mother, need some alone time too..."Jiyoon joked, earning giggles from us, except Park joonggil.

"Fine…… Kwan let's go…"I reached my hand for him to grabbed, but as I extended my arm for him someone grabbed it instead of kwan. I looked up, joonggil's rather irritated face came to view. "Let go…"I snapped briefly.
But he just pulled me and into his side .

"It should be the whole family… right kwan?"He asked the kid whose back was turned to us.

"Family?!"I asked annoyance lacing in my tone. But before I could yell a lot more……

"Kwan-ah!"Joonggil called, he turned to us and started to drag me away from joonggil's grip.

"Mom I wanna ride the Vikings!"He begged while dragging me with him.

"Fine. Fine. Stop dragging me!"I yelled as he let go of my hand. He pouted his lips and gaved me a glare.

Since when did this kid know how to glare at the elder?!