{19}"BUIN!"

PARK JOONGGIL'S P.O.V

I shut the door as she yelled my name…… I sighed and looked down at the little boy, he stared at me with a pout.

"What?"I asked with my brows raise.

He gaved me a half but weak smile and spoke.

"Why are you fighting over me?…"

My heart warmed as he asked that subject.

"No…… I mean yes… but that's not the point… I want to have a child and so was Ms. Koo….--"I explained but was cut off.

"Mom!"

"Yes… mom wants to have a child as well…… but we can't adopt if they are still alive or even have family.…… And you're the only one that came into this company….… Probably not but even when I first saw you on the alleyway…… I knew you were my son....."I continued as I knelt down.

He was silent for a whole minute, he just stared at me with a blank expression.

"But I'm not your son…"He interrupted.

I can feel my face twitch.....

It was a nice and cozy conversation, but he had to ruin it! For once I was sincerely!…… sincere!……

"No…… I meant yes… but even though we're not related by blood… I can still be your father…… okay?"I reassured with a smile and stood up.
"Now help me cook our dinner before we go to the cinema…"I walked towards the kitchen as he followed me from behind.

An hour passed…… as I gotten myself ready and was ready to leave my quarter a notification popped up on my phone. As I opened it, an advance notification was reported to me.
I read the details and was left a little perplexed....

Lim Soo-ah…… born on January, 04, 1985… died on September 20, 2023, 8:30 age 38 yrs old….

She will die……… tonight?… Oddly doubtful… why did it report to me in advance?……

And also…… is this one of Ryeon's case?…… I heard her mentioned her name at the clinic....

Did she failed the mission?…… Or she was too late to save her from suicide?…

"Appa!"Kwan shouted with anticipation on his tone.

I turn to look at him, it was inevitable that he was excited for the cinema…… but I have a soul to be escorted with...
I took a deep sigh and walked towards Kwan.

"Kwan…… sorry but… but my work was undone…--"I started.

"It's okay…… Don't mind me, go to your work… I'll be fine here!"Kwan exclaimed earning a chuckle from me.

He didn't get upset or anything, he was even supporting me with my job.

"Really?"He nodded."…… But I couldn't left you alone… I'll call someone to babysit you…"I stated and  picked my phone and started to dial a number..

A FEW MINUTES LATER……………

"Really dad…… him?"Kwan questioned as he pointed at Mr. Lim while he picked his pinky finger on his nose.

"Why?…… You don't like him?"I asked as he started to stomp his feet due to the idea of Mr. Lim being his babysitter for the whole night.

"Kwan… don't worry, we will have much fun…"Mr. Lim assured with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I don't want to!…… You will just slept through or just on your phone!"Kwan whined.

"Promise…"Mr. Lim pulled out his pinky finger that was on his nose and held it Infront of Kwan's face…
"We will have the fun time of our lives!"He added as Kwan started to tear up.