Chapter 20

" Agastya, are you ready?" Meera asked standing outside of Agastya's room but there's no reply

" Agastya, are you ready?" Meera asked standing outside of Agastya's room but there's no reply. She knocked thrice before entering into his room completely.

" Where's he?" She murmured and turned to the balcony. There too she couldn't find him. So she returned back. But her luck , she turned only to find him coming out of his bathroom in a black shirts and white round neck thin tshirt looking all gorgeous and handsome. He was wiping his hair off from the towel. While Meera soon shut down her mouth on finding him uplifting his gaze.

"You?" He asked

"Yeah. I knocked thrice. I even called you. But there's no reply. So i entered. Hope you didn't mind."  She said taking two steps towards him.

"No, it's fine. You ready?" He asked on finding her well ready in grey blazer and grey pants paired with white crop top inside and white shoes.

" Why you wear shoes on formals?" He asked, pouring out the lotion from the bottle.

" Oh , this. I like them this way only. I feel comfortable. And look nice too. See." She said, turning his feet in left and right manner.

" You're always good. Right?" He asked and she nodded flipping her hair behind.

" Tumhara conference?" She asked. ( Your conference?)

" Will start from 1:00p.m. When your show will be going to take place?"  Agastya said, sitting on the bed, with his Mac Book.

" Tommorow. Now I've to check the prep and my team. " She said.

"Okay then. I'm going. I thought your meeting is also now only " She said, fidgeting her fingers.

"Meera." Agastya said, looking at her. And she asked in signals.

" Shall I drop you?" He asked.

" No. Thanks. I can manage. I was here to just check you out. You do your prep. I'm going. Bye. " Saying this she went out from the room, not letting him speak.

"Why she was behaving like that?"

He shook his thought and extended his feet to outside. But till then, she was already gone causing him to sigh in concern .

 But till then, she was already gone causing him to sigh in concern

" Saba, these designs are well and good. Models are ready right? Tommorow I don't want any mistake. " Meera said to one of his colleague.

"Meera, everything is fit and fine. Don't eorrym already you've extensively stretched yourself these two months. Models are ready, our designs are dope, and all the prep is perfect. Only performance is left which will be going to take.plage tomorrow. " Saba said, causing Meera to nodd.

"Okay. Fine. Take rest you all. It's 8 pm. I'm going. " Saying this she came out of the place only to find no cab outside there. She sighed realising she forgot to book a cab and now she'll have to wait for some more time. Her fingers were fidgeting to call Agastya for coming to pick her up. Already she has put up her responsibility on him, and he's taking care of that. Now she can't trouble him .

"Karun call ya nahi? Usey Aise hi pareshaan kar rakha hai, aur I guess he's now sleeping. Usey bula kar usey aur pareshaan kar dungi. I should book a cab now. "

Thinking this she booked the cab, which was showing atleast 15 minutes to reach.

So she sat down by a cemented chair outside the campus. It was pitch dark outside and whole area was screaming in silence. Shooking every word thought she kept waiting for her cab which finally arrived after 15 minutes of her waiting.

Upon, finding it, she quickly climbed it and gave driver the address of her hotel. As soon, as her back rested on the lustrous mattress behind her back, a tired and painful sigh escaped from her mouth. It's really a tiring day, for her.

She opened her eyes only to lock them with of the driver's. And this repeat quite times before she started feeling little uneasy in his presence. The driver was indeed weird. At first she just silently prayed to reach up to her hotel ASAP but it's been 30 minutes but her venue hasn't arrived, even thought it's just 20 minutes far from her officePanic start overpowering her sense as soon she found the old driver taking turn in an isolated place.

" Hey, stop the car." She said

" I said, stop the car. And dar you to try these witty moves on me. I know this isn't the right way. " Meera shouted but in veil.

" You,..." Saying this she tried to unlocked the door and it got opened too, but the driver increased the speed, causing her to fall back, on seat and door was hanging in mid openly. But still she got up hurriedly and hold the knob preparing herself to jump from the moving car but before she could do so, the driver suddenly applied the break, and started unlocking his door.

She quickly, got out from the car and barely she'd taken two steps, until she felt a tight hold around her nape causing her to wince in pain.

" Hey, young lady. Where?x" the old, grumpy ma said, his voice loathed with disgust.

" You. Stop touching me. And leave." Meera shouted but in response, his laugh echoed in that isolated area. Suddenly, Meera using her back leg, kicked that man, in the area where sun never shine, causing him to fall backword.

"You, lady. Just wait " saying this the old man tried to got up but stumble. Upon finding a great opportunity to run, Meera exactly did the same, and ran away from there from all her might. But that man, was also not an easy catch. He too follows her until she came out in a little busy area. Few people were there causing her to relax a bit but in vein. She found the man coming behind her, so she quickly, went behind a pole to stand over there and took out her cell to dial the only person's number she remembered, Agastya.

" Dammm it pick it up. " She cursed.

One ring. Two ring. Three ring. But nothing happened. It's the third time she was trying to call him, and on the last ring he picked it up.