part 37

Taehyung and jungkook are now in their private jet returning in Seoul from their honeymoon. Taehyung is little sad before because he will miss their moments there but mafia promised his beauty that they will come here again. Taehyung is now sleeping with his hubby who is wide awake and just staring at his beauty with love eyes.

Jungkook caress his cheeks which are now pressed with his hard chest and lovingly kiss him. " Only mine". Jungkook growl in his possessive voice which is filled with mad love for his princess. He had a company to look so he decided to come back but surely he didn't forgot those flowers and that letter.

Whenever he think about that things his inner beast growl in rage and just wanted to destroy everything. Jungkook behave normally with taehyung and act like he never received those things. Well his anger is just for others not for his little princess who is his life.

In reaching Seoul first thing he decided to look after that who is behind to do those things that too with Mafia king princess. That person surely invited death for himself by doing this.

Jungkook just pulled his sleeping beauty close to his chest and held him like his most precious possession. Taehyung hug him in his sleep which make mafia smile at him and peak his lips time to time. He just can't get enough of his princess.

~~~~~

Taehyung is now making breakfast for his hubby because today his hubby is going to his company. Truth to be said he was a little sad but jungkook make him agreed by giving him so many kisses which make him a total blushy mess. Taehyung smile to himself remembering their honeymoon and his cheeks turned pink when he remembers how jungkook ravish him there. How mafia did not leave him for a second. How every second jungkook finds way to make love with him.

Gosh jungkook is so obsessed with him and his body. He turn off the stoff and wash his hands before going toward his room. Taehyung enter in his room and saw jungkook is nowhere in room. He hear shower sound and thought he must be taking a bath so he walk in closet and chose a suit for his hubby.

Taehyung take his husband watch,wallet and suit and neatly keep them on bed. Jungkook come out from bathroom with a towel hanging around his hips and one in his hands wiping his wet hairs. Taehyung didn't get his presence and still busy arranging mafia stuff.

Jungkook silently walk toward dressing table and look at his princess through the mirror while wiping his hairs. He smirked when taehyung bend down on bed and give a clear view of his plump butt to his pervert mafia. He whistle like pervert looking at taehyung back which make him alert.

Taehyung quickly look behind and eyes widen when jungkook wink at him throw mirror and then even dare to smirk at him. Taehyung bite his lips when he saw how jungkook is half naked and that stare his mafia is giving him make his knees weak. No Matter what jungkook stares always make him shivers and submissive.

 No Matter what jungkook stares always make him shivers and submissive

" B-breakfast is ready. Come after changing". Taehyung whisper shyly and about to run downstairs but jungkook voice stopped him.
"Come here ". Jungkook called him in deep voice and intensely stare at taehyung back. Taehyung gulp and slowly turn around toward him with slight heavy breathings.