part 29

Jungkook slowly lay sleeping taehyung on his bed and softly kiss his forehead. He signed in relief that he finally have taehyung with him. Only he knows how he spent these hours without taehyung. They were like the living hell to him. He quickly get up and take the first aid kit box and sit beside taehyung.

Jungkook eyes darken seeing his angel baby like soft skin bruised. He is controlling his anger badly, right now he wants to be with taehyung. He take ointment and apply near taehyung lip where his lips corner are slightly bloody because of the slap. He closed his eyes and breath heavily in anger by seeing the hand prints on taehyung cheeks.

He opened his eyes by taking deep breath and move toward taehyung legs. He bend down toward his leg and kiss his bruise for some seconds. He then apply the ointment there and keep the aid box on table. Jungkook tuck taehyung under blanket and just stare at him with his dark eyes.

" Finally I will be able to breathe properly . Without you I will die. You are reason of my breathing now taehyung. Never ever go away from my sight. I will die. I love you,I just love you so much." Jungkook whisper in his vulnerable voice and look at him with his longing eyes and kissed his forehead.

He keeps his lips there and finally a tear escaped from his eyes which he is holding very badly. Tears after tears escaped from his midnight dark eyes but he don't care only matter to him is just taehyung. He bite his lips to stop his upcoming tears but they didn't stop just by the thought of if, if he lose taehyung,if something happened to his angel then he will also kill himself.
He surely don't want to leave when his angel is not with him.

" I am sorry I promised you now I will protect you with my life. Just don't ever leave me". His tears travelled from taehyung forehead to his soft apple cheeks and soaked his face. Jungkook last time kiss his hair and held his both hands in his hands. He softly kissed his hands while looking at him with his lovesick eyes. It's just he wants to sit and stare at taehyung for his whole life. His eyes always wants to see taehyung in front of him.

And that's it now he can't wait he wants taehyung and he will take his final step now. But just need his angel with him in every condition. He already decided everything and he decided to wait but now when he is this near to lose taehyung he can't risk now. He will take his next step now and make taehyung his fully where no one can snatch him.

" Just wait for some days just wait a little then you will become fully mine. I will not let a single thing hurt you". Jungkook whisper still caressing his hands and smile at him with his teary eyes. He gently tuck taehyung under the blanket and get up from bed and leave the room not before closing the door gently.

Jungkook walked in living room and saw his hyungs sitting there. He signed and sit beside yoongi while others are facing him. " Is taehyung ok now". Yoongi asked in his worried voice and other also nod at him tell him to say anything. " Yaa, he is sleeping right now and also fine." He said in his cold voice and stare blankly at some space. Hyungs sign in relief and smile lightly but frown when they see how jungkook face is void of any emotion and eyes looking almost lifeless and empty.

But what made them shiver his eyes that are screaming immense darkness and creepiness. How dangerous aura is radiating from him, how his jaw are clenched and visibly his veins are seeing. " Where is he now?" Jungkook asked with his gritted teeth and the way he said those words jimin and Jin gulped harshly in fear. Namjoon take deep breath and said." In the basement."

" No one will touch him I myself show him what is the punishment of touching my angel. He did his life biggest mistake and I will make him regret to even thinking about taehyung." He said with his cold dangerous voice and heavy breathing in anger. Silence broke when his phone ring. He took his phone and saw taehyung mom is calling him.