part 47

( play song: if our love is wrong).

Two weeks later.....

Yes it's been two weeks craze kidnapped taehyung. It's been two weeks when craze said taehyung to they are far away from Korea. Taehyung is devastated to the core and every night he cried himself to sleep. He is missing jungkook to death. Not for a second jungkook thought leaves taehyung mind.

Jungkook is badly craved in taehyung heart and soul and taehyung miss him with his every breathing. Many things happened in these two weeks. Taehyung even meet Kim Jennie and he literally beg to her that let him go. But Jennie just give him apologize smile and went away.

In these two weeks she spent most of time with taehyung so he didn't feel sad but truth is also not hidden from her that they caged taehyung here forcefully. Jennie always ignored taehyung questions when he seek help from her, But everytime his hopes scattered.

In theses two weeks craze daily come in his room and tried to talk with taehyung but like always taehyung yell at him and told him to let him go. But craze never listen. He sometimes just stand near the door and stare at taehyung to satisfied his heart. It's enough for him that atleast taehyung is near him. In front of his eyes.

In first two or three days taehyung always cry so much and his health got worst. He fainted due to not taking care of himself. Craze become so much worried and called doctor for his checkup. Doctor told taehyung to take care of himself and eat healthy food because his carelessness effect his child growth.

That night taehyung cried so much because he remembered how jungkook take care of him and always make sure he eat everything on time. It's not like craze didn't give him food instead he make best food for taehyung but like always taehyung didn't eat.

But then he thought this innocent baby in his womb why have to suffered. So for the sake of his child taehyung started to take care of himself. Jennie always take food in his room and sit there all the time till taehyung finish everything. But taehyung didn't know craze always stay outside the room and secretly watched him.

Craze is the one who always make food for him with his own hands. He knows he didn't do right thing by kidnapping taehyung but his heart defeat him and he can't help but to capture taehyung. Somewhere in his heart he knows, taehyung will never accept him. And this truth always stabbed him brutally.

One time taehyung tried to run away but craze do so much tight security and also always make sure no phone reach near taehyung. Taehyung is just caged in one room. Craze said to him that he is free to roam around the house and garden but taehyung never listen and just like lifeless person spent his time in his room.

~~~~~

Right now taehyung is sitting in his room balcony and staring at moon with his tearful eyes. He is just sitting on the sofa and his knees are bend on his chest and taehyung keep his head on his knees till staring at moon.

" this moon is reminding him of his jungkook".....

A pearl like tear escape from his alluring orbs and make their way to his rosy cheeks but he didn't wipe them off. He is now too tired from wiping off his tears.