part 45

Jungkook is driving his car like a totally crazy person. He is breathing heavily in anger and his jaw are clenched badly with so much immense rage. His heart will like come out anytime if he will not see his angel soon but hobi words are still ringing in his mind and making his heart bleed.

He will die if something will happened to his family, His princess and his unborn child.

Namjoon and yoongi stared at jungkook with worried eyes and saw how tightly he is gripping the steering wheel that his knuckles turn white and gritting his teeth with each passing second. Face is screaming danger anger and both of them felt like he will brust anytime with this much furious aura.

Namjoon and yoongi gulp in fear and internally prayed that they will get taehyung as soon as possible safely. Jungkook stopped his car near Han river and run outside in fast speed toward hobi car.

Namjoon and yoongi eyes widen seeing three of them conditions. They all are brusied badly and blood are flowing from there body parts. Three of them run toward them and jungkook didn't waste a second and quickly asked.

" where is taehyung. Where is my princess. FUCKING TOLD ME WHERE IS MY TAEHYUNG?!!" jungkook shouted with his rage full voice which make everyone flinch and hobi gulped in fear and stare at suga for some help.

" jungkook calm do__".

" HOW THE FUCK I CALM DOWN WHEN MY TAEHYUNG IS NOT WITH ME!!... I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY TAKE HIM!!... THEY FUCKING TAKE MY TAEHYUNG WITH THEM!!.... HE IS PREGNANT FOR GOD SAKE!!....."

Jungkook shouted on the top of his lungs and everyone felt shivers in their bodies. They are literally frozen in their places seeing jungkook who is totally behaving like a Psycho.

" tell me what the fuck happened here". Jungkook roared angerly and hobi gulp and quickly nodded his head. Yoongi placed his hand on hobi shoulder and told him to tell them everything.

" w-when we are escaping from hall.....

~~~~~

That time when hobi, taehyung,Jin and jimin escaped.....

" quickly quickly get in the car. Taehyung careful. " hobi said to him hurriedly and look around to make sure no one saw them. They are escaping from the back door of hall and hobi quickly take one car and told them to climb fastly.

Jimin quickly hold taehyung hand and make him sit beside in backseat while Jin sit in passenger seat with hobi driving the car. Hobi fastly drive the car and leave from there.

" don't cry taehyung

" don't cry taehyung. Jungkook will be safe. He is a mafia and this is nothing in front of him. He do much dangerous missions then this ".
Jimin said assuring crying Taehyung who is sobbing badly from the very first moment when he leave jungkook.

His heart is beating at abnormal pace and in fear just by thought of something happening to his hubby. Jimin wipe taehyung tears and softly caressed his stomach because he knows that much crying is not good for the baby.