part 22

( play song: with you ) this is jimin song if you all know so please play it and enjoy reading.

Jungkook is feeling like he is on cloud nine his taehyung said him yes. He can't be more happy right now. He feels like he got the world all happiness. Taehyung himself existence with him make him world luckiest person.

He is hugging taehyung very tightly and wanted to make him disappear in himself so no one can see his pure beauty. Only he have the right to touch and see taehyung. He wanted to protect taehyung from world cruelty his angel is not for this world. God send this angel in this world just for jungkook and taehyung will be forever his till the end.

Taehyung hands are around other neck and helding him tightly in his soft embarce. His eyes are slightly teary from the other confessions. He can feel the extreme desperation from jungkook voice and he did not like the  vulnerable jungkook. He prayed to God that they can with each other forever. Jungkook always have blank face and empty soulless eyes which he can see clearly and promised to himself he will make him happy person ever. He will bring every comfort and give his affection to jungkook which he craved very badly.

Jungkook broke the hug and face his angel. He have a happy look in his face and taehyung smiles at him. Jungkook take taehyung beautiful face in his rough hands and cupped his soft cheeks. Taehyung slowly leaned in jungkook touch and place his one hand on jungkook hand which is on his cheeks. Jungkook smiles at taehyung and slowly leaned toward taehyung and kissed his angel forehead.

Taehyung closed his eyes and his heart skip the beats . He smiled with his eyes closed at other gentle behaviour. Jungkook keep his lips there for more then ten seconds with his eyes closed. He just did not believe it's all happening and thinking this is just a dream. Even if this is just a dream so he never wanted to wake up. But but this is reality and he have to believe that taehyung is with him now.

" I, I am very happy , you just don't know what you give me. I will cherish you till my last breath. Just always be
  With me " . Jungkook whisper when he back away from taehyung and join his forehead with taehyung. Both have their eyes closed and just feeling each other presence.

" I am always there for you jungkook."
Jungkook heart burst in happiness when his angel also said that he will be with him. Even if taehyung give him little bit of love to him he will accept that with his whole heart.

Both spend their time while hugging each other to their heart close. Jungkook make him visit his farmhouse and taehyung like it very much. After spending some time they decided to go back even if jungkook did not want to taehyung go but he comfort his heart and just have to wait a bit.

Whole drive back to his angel house is comfortable and loving. Jungkook even for the second didn't leave taehyung hand and holding him closely to his chest. Taehyung cheeks are red from continue blushing and jungkook feel proud feeling that he make his beauty blushed.

Jungkook car stopped at near taehyung house. Both feel sad that they have to go now. Taehyung look toward jungkook only to saw him already looking at him with intense dark gaze. Taehyung heart started to beat very fast and did not make himself stand at strong gaze but his breath hitched when he saw jungkook slowly leaned toward him.

Jungkook did not control himself and lean closed to his angel. He himself is feeling very overwhelmed because he wanted to just with taehyung of his life every second.taehyung breath become uneven at the closeness and closed his eyes when jungkook placed his soft lips on taehyung bread cheeks. Taehyung gulped when jungkook kissed his cheeks for straight three minutes.

He badly wants to bite his angel soft blushy cheeks but he didn't want to make taehyung uncomfortable so he just kiss his cheeks and back away

He badly wants to bite his angel soft blushy cheeks but he didn't want to make taehyung uncomfortable so he just kiss his cheeks and back away. He smirked darkly when he saw taehyung whole face is dark red from blushing. Taehyung slowly open his blue eyes and shyly smiles at jungkook.

Jungkook come out from his car and open his car door for taehyung.
Taehyung comes out and stand near his car . Both now looking at each other eyes and their silence broke when taehyung said," I w-will go now , thanks for today . I really enjoyed it".
Just then taehyung is ready to walk away jungkook called him and take a beautiful red bouquet from his car back seat and forward towards taehyung. Taehyung amazed at this and thank him before taking beautiful red roses.

 Taehyung amazed at this and thank him before taking beautiful red roses

Jungkook didn't said anything and just nod at taehyung . He is looking at him with extreme madness in his eyes which is just for his angel. Taehyung slowly wave at him and walked toward his house. Just then he reached at his house door, he look back only to saw jungkook leaning on his car with arms folded on his chest and desperate look in his eyes which taehyung see clearly.

Taehyung fully turn around and fastly run toward jungkook only to hug him tightly to his body close. Jungkook did not waste a second and engulfed taehyung in his strong arms and instantly hide his face in taehyung neck. He roughly nuzzled his face in taehyung neck and inhale his natural intoxicated alluring scent. He feel peace in taehyung arms. Jungkook circled his one arm around taehyung neck and with other he held his angel waist tightly.

Taehyung with fast heart beat hug him very tightly and caressed his hair

Taehyung with fast heart beat hug him very tightly and caressed his hair. He gulp the voice that comes out from his mouth when jungkook lips touch his neck. He like other gentle yet intense touch.

Taehyung  back away from hug but jungkook didn't leave his waist .
Taehyung slowly caressed his cheeks and Jungkook signed in utter satisfaction from his angel touch but his eyes widen when taehyung kiss his cheeks and mumbled a " take care and drive safely". His heart jump in his chest from the caring words that are just for him only for jungkook.

Taehyung this time totally back away and smile at him. Jungkook also slightly smile at him and taehyung entered his house. Jungkook whole aura change in a second when taehyung go away from his eyes. He clenched his fist and darkly stared at place where his angel is standing few seconds ago.

Because he badly wants taehyung with him and now when taehyung himself ready to be with him he swears to his angel, he did not let a single thing hurt taehyung and make him cage in his immense love that taehyung himself will not be able to come out.

With his dark thought he get in his car and drive to his home. He will do anything just to with taehyung. This world is not for taehyung only jungkook gets taehyung and make him his forever.

_____________________________

Sorry for late update actually I am busy in some work so very sorry. And please vote and comments this story. And please tell do you like my hardwork.