Prologue Part 2

3rd P.O.V

After Trunks and the Kuzuku kill Mecha-Frieza, King Cold, and their soldiers both of them were talking about what action would they do next.

Trunks: "We should go tell them to follow us."

He suggested Kuzuku nodded. The two of them flew up, Trunks waved to the group.

Trunks: "Hey guys we're about to go meet Goku, follow us! We also have snacks!"

He said as both he and Kuzuku flew in the direction of where Goku would land.

Gohan: "Did he just say, my dad?"

Yamcha: "But can we trust those two?"

Krillin: "We don't have any other leads, plus they took out Frieza and his father so we should at least give them a chance."

Everyone nodded, except Vegeta as he only grunted, everyone flew off following the lavender-haired stranger and the black short-haired man.

Kuzuku: "Looks like I don't exist in this timeline, huh?"

Trunks: "Looks that way, am sorry."

Kuzuku: "Why are sorry for?"

Trunks: "Cause from the looks of it this timeline is where you don't exist as an older brother."

Kuzuku: "It's fine. As long that we can help this timeline's problem."

With that, their conversation ended. Soon they two stopped as the Z Fighters landed a few meters away.

Trunks: "Goku will land here in a few hours, so until then."

He said as he took out a capsule pressed the top and tossed it. The capsule popped open and a mini fridge appeared. Trunks opened the mini fridge to reveal drinks.

Trunks: "Let's relax and have a drink."

The Z Fighters stood still for a bit...

Kuzuku: "Got any soda?"

Trunks: "Yup."

Kuzuku: "Can you toss me one?"

He replied as Trunks nodded smiling he took out a can and tossed it to Kuzuku.

Kuzuku: "Thanks."

He thanked him, and soon the others got drunks too, Trunks sat on a rock while Kuzuku lay against the rock.

Gohan: "Mr. Piccolo..."

Piccolo: "...Yes."

Gohan: "Do you feel the same energy from that guy whose left arm is gone and had a scar on his feel familiar with Dad?"

Piccolo: "Me too, but Gohan did your mom told you that you have any siblings before you?"

Gohan: "Uhm...yeah she told me that before I was born, there's supposed to be another baby called Kuzuku who is supposed my older brother."

Tien: "Then where he is?"

Gohan: "She miscarried him..."

Tien: "Oh am sorry to hear that."

After hearing Gohan's story, Piccolo look at Kuzuku that he had a slight look at Goku and Gohan.

Piccolo: "If my theory is right, that means..."

Meanwhile, Trunks sat on the rock momentarily glancing at the device on his wrist. Bulma thought that both Trunks and Kuzuku looked handsome and walked over to them.