○ Character Guide ○

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHARACTER GUIDE CONTAINS SPOILERS!! IT IS NOT RECCOMENDED THAT YOU READ THIS CHARACTER GUIDE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ CHAPTERS 1-3.

Welcome to my special edition character guide! This is a quick guide to all of my original characters in this story, which includes some special information about everyone, along with some original artwork of the characters! Feel free to read about everyone to familiarize yourself with my OC's that you'll be spending a lot of story time with before we meet the rest of the Avatar Gang. Enjoy!

kiiya

( kee - yah )

19 years old

waterbender. roots from both the southern water tribe and ba sing se. must hide her bending abilities in order to survive. experienced sword fighter. practices her bending in secrecy, yet has never had proper training. daughter of kuari and sura. close friend of san and atuato. partner to jinju.

physical description: short brown hair and darker skin. sharp, pointed face. eyes are a hazy mix of deep green and light blue. has a deep scar that runs across her face from one side of her nose to the opposite cheek. has freckles all across her face, neck, arms, etc. muscular, and taller than most girls of her age.

witty. stubborn. firm.

 firm

kuari  [ deceased (?) ]

( koo - ar - ee )

38 years old (?)

waterbender. roots from the southern water tribe. fought in one of the last bending battalions against the fire nation before his capture. swore himself to keep his bending a secret for safety, before being taken by the dai li. friend of hiko [deceased] and hakoda. husband to sura. father to kiiya.

physical description: long brown hair and dark skin. sharp, accentuated features. blue eyes. stocky build that became lean out over time due to hunger and malnourishment. wears beads in his hair. hands are dry and cracked from burns acquired during his time in capture.

headstrong. dutiful. selfless.

 selfless