420. Guiltina

The Dragon Hunter group grows stronger by the day as they hunt more Dragons. They can form 20 teams to hunt Dragons at the same time at the end of their hunt on the Eastern Continent. Although Ben needs to make clones for the other 18 teams to create a space barrier as the ones who can make it are just him & Wendy.

Right now, they are going to the last continent that will be their main battlefield. They have slain a total of 153 Dragons on Ishgar, Alakitasia, and Eastern Continent. There are still thousands of Dragons remaining, but they aren't afraid because they know they won't have any future if they don't defeat the Dragons.

The Dragon Hunters move to Guiltina using a massive airship. It is an airship Ben made using his Arc of Embodiment that surely has gotten much stronger. They all are preparing themselves for the main war, including Ben.

Ben is preparing the Dragon Slayers who are still young. They have gone through a lot of things, but they are still kids in his eyes. Although they've killed many Dragons, those Dragons were weakened by injuries and they prepared the situations to their advantage.

However, the main war will be different because they will face multiple Dragons at once in unexpected situations. Ben has taught them a lot of things during the hunt to prepare them. But he still needs to prepare them before the main war because he knows they must be nervous.

He has unlocked their Second Origins before reaching Eastern Continent, so they're already used to it now. They are already stronger than most S-Class Mages after killing so many Dragons. But they aren't ready mentally for a war this big.

So Ben gives them trump cards in a form of a seal that will be activated when their lives are in grave danger. This calms them down a lot and he also teaches them some strategies to defeat Dragons alone. They have slain many Dragons together, but doing it alone is different.

It is not the only help he gives them. Using a secret technique he made using the knowledge in the books he found below Alvarez castle, Ben is expanding their magic power container. With bigger containers, they will have more magic power too.

Of course, it is dangerous because the magic power container has walls. By expanding it like this, Ben will make the walls thinner which can increase the chance of it being broken. But obviously Ben won't put them in danger because if the walls break, then they can lose their lives as Mages.

Ben has found the limit of expansion and he also made a safety measure. He will expand their containers to the safe limit while also strengthening the walls. So it will be safe for them while the walls are recovering slowly as magic power fills their expanded containers.

Their confidence raises with this and they aren't that nervous anymore. Now they just need to rest so that magic power will fill their expanded containers faster. Ben will make sure these kids survive and they won't lose too many people.

The group finally arrives on Guiltina and they can feel the Dragons' magic power. Ben can sense the thousands of Dragons that spread all over the continent. He also senses an individual with more magic power than any creature he ever sensed.

"I have expected this, but Acnologia has gotten much stronger than I thought. There are also some powerful Dragons on par with the Dragon Kings. Damn, what did they do in the invasion to get this powerful?"

Ben has covered the whole airship with some magic spells to prevent detections from the Dragons, including making it transparent. By using his Light Magic, Ben can make the whole airship transparent by distorting the light.

"Brandish, tell everyone to prepare. We'll go to attack immediately."

"Understood."

Ben can see Brandish is quite nervous while she walks away. Even someone at her level is nervous to fight in this war, not to mention the young ones. Brandish has gotten a lot stronger under Ben's guidance that he is sure she can defeat any other Spriggans even Irene & August right now, but she is still nervous.