You are my sunshine *IMPORTANT NOTE AT END!!!*

"nice." Reflect huffs, glaring at Jazz and walking over to the console in Optimus office.

"I didn't do it." Jazz mumbles. Reflect glares him down, growling quietly. he shifts Echo into his other arm, carefully leaning her on his chestplates on her stomach, making sure she's not practically standing on her brother. Reflect adjusts the sparklings, getting them to quiet down a little, before he heaves a sigh and answers Tessa's call. he immediately puts his free servo onto Echos back gently.

the teen looks miserable, like she's been sobbing.

"Tessa?" Reflect asks, worriedly.

"I-I don't know what to do but its been a long time and I thought he'd come back but he hasn't!" Tessa sobs. Reflect nods, sighing softly. his attitude shifts immediately, from annoyed to worried dad.

"this is about Mirage, right?" Reflect ask.

"yes! I can't find him!" Tessa sobs.

"okay. its alright. honey take a big deep breath and listen to me, alright? listen to me Tessa. its alright. I want you to take a deep breath, hold and then let it out. can you do that?" Reflect ask softly. Tessa nods and sniffles softly.

"I-I... what if he's out there hurt somewhere?" Tessa asks.

"I want you to focus on my voice, alright? I wasn't aware that no one told you of the situation. we know where Mirage is. he is perfectly safe and in one piece." Reflect assures gently. Tessa sniffles looking confused.

"d-did he get called away on a surprise mission?" Tessa asks.

"well, sort of. okay I assume you took both him and Jolt shopping the say he went missing, hmm?" Reflect ask.

"he followed. he always follows if he's not driving me." Tessa mumbles.

"yeah. I figured. okay kiddo, listen to me, alright? listen and remember he's okay." Reflect soothes. Tessa nods watching him. "okay, Mirage got stolen. a young man broken in and hot wired him, but he's okay. the kid that broken into him was trying to get money for medical bills for his brother. Mirage is okay, he's just been assigned to this kid." Reflect assures.

"stolen?" Tessa ask. Reflect nods. "is this guy alright?" Tessa ask.

"sort of. the Autobots are working on getting the government to cover his little brothers medical stuff. I actually saw Mirage this morning, because we had to take the little brother to the hospital. he's out, but Mirage is making sure they stay safe now." Reflect assures. Tessa nods and wipes at her face.

"okay. okay. I just... I got worried. he leaves but he's never gone for longer than a day. he goes out and stretches then Jolt goes for a stretch. they take turns. I just... got scared something happened like a Decepticon attack or something...." Tessa says softly. Reflect smiles at her gently.

"he's alright. I promise you. now its late your father would be upset you're not in bed yet. go calm down, get you some rest, and I'll get in contact with Mirage to get him to let you know he's alright, sound good?" Reflect ask. Tessa nods.

"yeah sounds good. thanks." Tessa murmurs, hanging up. Reflect sighs softly to himself. he turns his head. Echo is sound asleep, head on his chestplates, the only thing keeping her from standing on her brother is Reflects servo on her back. Remix is half asleep, still chewing on his chestplate armor, right next to Echos foot.

"okay come on you two, time for you to get some recharge." Reflect murmurs, heading out of Optimus' office. he decides to com Mirage while on his way back to his and Ironhides room.

"Mirage?"

"Reflect? yo, whats up man, uh, sir?"

"don't call me sir. I need you to get a hold of Tessa and let her know you're alright. she's been really worried about you. Optimus didn't let her know you had a new charge."