𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗

⇣   𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴! ⇡

⇣ 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴! ⇡

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 ranging from numbers that only told you your new age, stuck up on a cake you don't remember ever liking much. Or maybe you just stopped eating it? You didn't bother to remember. Who had time for that anyways? You looked up. A blur. Faces unrecognizable to your vision. "Who are they?" you thought. Even if you squinted, the blur remained. Why would they show you their face?

"Make your ..... Go on .... make your....." they said. But the last words they repeated went static in your ears. Only a ghost trying to bring you into their world of madness and death.

Turning your head, a book titled "The Golden Princess," lies right next to you on the table. A smile crept on your face.

Picking up the book, a sickly green sticky note was stuck to the front cover, as it blocked the imprinted silhouette of the princess. In dark sharpie, short words were written. "Love you dear. Happy Birthday." - Mom. Ah yes, your mother. Your loving mother whom you loved till the end. Rolling over the seat and then to a cushion of a sunless living room, you started flipping the hardcover, a light promising you a happily ever after ignites like a flame brighter than the heavenly sun.

        "Once upon a time. . .

A villainess who knows no love stands on the other side of a mirror. She wore a small lavishing dress made of silk and material you can only see women in paintings wear. The very same paintings as memories of the past. Accessories adorning from pots of gold that most believe are at the end of some rainbow. In the background of it all, it seemed to replicate the girl's very own complexion. Richness, gold, silk made from old China.

Thousands of questions pop in your head. "A girl?" you thought. This must be a dream. "A girl is this filthy rich? Impossible." you laughed. But stopped at your head aching from the sudden action. The girl did the same. You crooked an eyebrow. Why was she copying your very own motion?

Turning your head to the side, she did the same. "What?" you thought. Taking a step back, again, the girl imitated. Now you're shook. Horrid by the thoughts of what may be true, you turn your head to see the very same bedroom from the mirror. "This is a dream. A dream!" you told yourself. Why does the floor you stand on and the outfit covering you from head to toe, feel so real? Your arm. The classic tactic in order to leave a dream.

Stretching out your arm, you pinched a certain spot on your body. Without a second thought, your hand flinches away at the shot of pain. Again. You pinched it, and then flinched. Again, over and over, you continue to pinch the spots of your skin till it turns into a slight reddish purple hue.

"There's no way? How did I end up here? I was at home.. Home.. I was at home... then I-" To be honest, you don't remember anything. You don't remember how you got here.