𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

⇣ 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴! ⇡

⇣ 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴! ⇡

Long ago, a war was made between many sides. Deaths had accelerated to the point, fear has struck everything. The world was eclipsed into a forever darkness of power over lands that truly didn't belong to them to begin with. Although, their minds were torn and ridden with greed and pride.

With the words of even God telling them to stop, they continued their cursed ways. As a punishment, those who defied him, were turned into gold. Those who lived, were given a blessing. Thus, being the only ones left standing, created the Imperial Family everyone knows till this day.

The blessings that were given were said to be magical gifts that grant them magical abilities that can surpass the ones of a normal human. It was as if, they became the top of the food chain within one day. One that ended everything and started everything too.

However, human nature of the same greed soon started to corrupt their hearts. Once more, a curse was laid upon them. The child who becomes the 100th generation of this Imperial family, will be the one to end it all. No matter if their purpose is to bring serenity.

݁ ִ ࣪⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

        From a pool of blood. Only one stands at the center of it all. A young boy, with a blade in his hand, as he looked at the ceiling that held the assessors of angels holding fruit, trumpets, and alas, a golden crown that was going to be given to a young boy just like him. And as the sun, a chandelier. A silver one.

Maids held each other by their hands. Fear striking them to death. They looked at the waste of a dead emperor, a killed queen, and his very own love. But, their bodies were nothing of normal death. They all turned into gold. By the strike of a blade, they have all gone gold. The young boy chuckled.

"So, this is what my family calls blessings?" He looked down at his hands. "This...thing I have. Is this a blessing?" he asked the world. "No...This is some curse. I'll end this curse. Once and for all. Now." He then turned to the people watching with horror. And only one thing in their mind. 'Is this man truly human?'

"Do you now envy my blood? Do you now envy my power? Tell me. Go on. Say it to my face." They all choked on their own saliva. The air they no longer breathed weighed down on them like weights. There was silence. Dead silence. A silence so sickening that it tasted like some poison.

"I guess none of you will speak to me now, huh? Well then. Everything in this castle. Turn it all into gold. Bring me gloves. I don't care for the color. Just bring me them." he said. "Ah, bury these bodies. Bury them on the highest hill that touches the stars of this world. Lay their crowns on their grave, with four golden coins."