chapter 27

Park Rami

"I'm really sorry for not coming with you office today. Liam has fixed today's date as the first class." He didn't reply but just heard and ignored me.

He's doing this since morning.

He's sometimes so child like.

" taehyung...talk to me sweetheart" I pleaded but all in vain. "taehyung you are over reacting now. It's not like Liam would just stab me or kill-"

before I complete he pinned me to the door keeping his hand on my mouth.

Guess he love pinning me up to something.

Gripping my neck softy, covering it with his fingers he placed his thumb on my chin before making my eye to meet his.

His eyes had a fear.

"don't ever think of leaving me. I'll be insane in this prison strawberry. I. Need. You. Always with me. Beside me." Fear of losing me filled his eyes.

"you will never sweetheart."

"You make my life magical. I smile more for you. I want to be human with feelings for first time. I want to come home and embrace you all night long and never let go. I can't even imagine a breath without you beside me. Strawberry you don't know how much of a dependent person you have made me. I am dependent on you for my heart to beat."

I felt my inner felt on fire looking at his eyes which held so much love that I might find it surreal.

"so you are on good terms with me now?"

"Baby I was never on bad terms with you." He smiled making my stomach twist and turns.

Butterflies erupts like a volcano and I felt myself melting up in his eyes. If it wasn't his hold on my waist I would probably be lying on floor by now.

"you should head to office now Mr. Kim. You have important meeting." I smirked "oh someone is so eager to shoo me out." He pulled me forward before snuggling in my neck "the more earlier you'll go the more sooner I'll meet you sweetheart." I can feel his lips stretching out followed by the vibrating of his chest. His enchanting giggles.
----------------------💍--------------------

"welcome." He welcomed me inside his house. It was so cozy with this alluring charms of it. It was not huge nor small perfect for someone to live with their lover the whole life.

"my love decorated this house. She loved to do so." I didn't notice I was so obvious. "don't need to be embarrassed." "you must be so in love with her." He smiled dreamily "more then one can expect."

I smiled thinking of taehyung and I knew that I am so in love with him.

"anyway let's start the session." I nodded and we walked to his painting room.
--------------------------💍--------------------------

"Lets call it a day now." Liam said and threw his body on the couch. "you want something?" he asked again while I was focused on completing my canvas. "no I'm okay. Thank you."

"thank you for your time Liam. I enjoyed the session. Looking forwards for the next." He smiled before nodding his head "indeed it was. I'll message you about the next session date." I nodded before moving out of his house.

"Please take me to the mall." I asked my driver. "sure madam."

I'm planning a little home date for tae. He's been stressing out lately too much because of work. This little surprise will surely make him happy.

.
.
.

I bought every necessary thing and a little gift for him. Now all I've to do is to decorate the living room a little.

I'm planning a dinner and a movie night with him.

"can you all come and help me a little bit." I collected all the maids to do me a favour to clean up the sitting area. "please can you fill air in these mattresses." I passed one to one of my bodyguard taehyung assigned.
.
.
.

"Yes...there yes perfect." Tent is done, fairy lights are done. Table setting is done. All I've to do now is to cook some delicacy for him. "you all can go now. Rest I will handle myself." They all bowed before leaving the house.

"lets go Rami."