chapter 33

Kim Taehyung

“ Liam is not stupid to be just at his house. He must have sneaked out. Track Rami’s location.” I said and David and his team begin to work. “call her bodyguards.”

“Can you enter his house?”

“ No sir. It’s completely locked. But we are trying.”

“ I want result! Don’t let that bastard touch her.”

I hung up and throw the call.

I said I will protect her. I promised her.

here.” I placed the velvet box in front of her. She smiled and looked at me with her eyebrow wrinkled up a little.

“a gift for me?” I looked at her with a straight face “no for fucking who else?” she laughed out loudly with her whole body. Her laughs have always been my favourite. “open it up now.”

“can i? Should I?” she wiggled her eyebrows. She’s so annoying. But I love her so much “you are the annoying.” I scoffed.

“But you love me anyway.” She pecked my cheeks before giggling. “are you going to open or should I take it back.” I moved forward to take the box but she was fast enough  to snatch it back.

“I thought you are gentleman. Once given never returns.” She pointed and finally opened the fucking box.

Her jaw dropped

“it’s a fucking masterpiece. You designed it?” I nodded.

She jumped on me like a hungry tiger and kisses my whole face. I laid on bed with her on top of me. Still kissing me. Her scent intoxicating me. Her touch burns me and left millions of butterflies in my stomach.

Only she can make me blush so much.

“Thank you.” She finally said and hugged my neck. “move. You are heavy.” I said playfully. “damn I thought your muscles are real but you can’t even lift me. I knew it, they were fake.”

“There are not.”

“They are. It’s alright. I will not tell anyone.” She patted my head in a pity manner. I scoffed and tickled her “stop it.” She laughed out loud.

I stood up from my bed while taking her in my arms effortlessly like she’s some cotton. “see.” I throw up her a little before she fall into my arms again, hugging me for dear life.

She squealed afterward though and asked me for more.

She’s crazy.

I took both of us in front of full length mirror and placed her down. Going back I took the necklace and stood beside her. “may I?” she nodded grinning ear to ear.

I placed her hair in front, intentionally touching my fingers with her. I love when she flinches a little. I love the influence I’ve on her. “I knew it. It would look so good on you.” I pecked her shoulder.
“It’s pretty.” She gave me her sweet smile.

I just hope you are safe right now my strawberry.
“jimin.” I called him “what happened? Is Rami okay?” he sensed my down voice. “I found her stalker.”

“ who is that motherfucker?”

“ shin Liam.” The line went silent for a minute or two.
“ As in shin Liam. The CEO?”
I hummed “and she’s at his place.”
“why!” he yelled.

“ill tell you that later. But we need to take her out of there. I’ve been tracking her location. Just reach there.” I hung up before hearing his response.