chapter 12

Park Rami

Finally a day off.

This weak was hectic as hell, but complete worth. The launch was successful and shares of the company increased with lots of new buyers.

He gave everyone a two day holiday to take a rest and enjoy with their respective families.

I’m feeling so princess like, waking up late and just relaxing with my paints around. Yup! I’m colouring another canvas.

Just random strokes and lines. Smooth, rough.
I don’t have any muse right now.

No idea.

Nothing.

There’s nothing special going out in my life lately. Just working, hiding my love, sleeping, eating. Nothing special.

Well…today mom decided to go for my wedding dress hunt. She’s really excited and hyped up. Well why not, it’s her only one and only daughter’s wedding.

“Rami, are you up?”  I hastily assembled my paints and the door. “yup and ready too!” I chirped  and opened up the door wide for mom to enter.

“oh…you look angelic in the morning” she complimented and packed my forehead.

“Let’s have our breakfast and then we will do your dress shopping!” she squealed.

“you three are also coming with us?” I asked pointing at the males of our family. “off course, we are going to help you in dress selection” Jay said.

“Taehyung will help her in selection”  mom hushed him. “he's coming too!?” why that roach has to be there? Ugh…this grumpy devil will mock or will make fun of me and nothing else.

“We don't need him there” I announced but got a slap on my back.

Just Asian mom’s.

“off course we do need him there, he’s going to select a dress for his bride”

“I'm going to wear that dress so why do I need his opinion?”

“Oh c’mon  Rami, he will just help you to select one and same goes to you too. You will help him to select a suit for himself.” Oh then it's alright. I nodded and walked to the kitchen to have a bread and Nutella with Oreo milkshake. Yum.

“Maker one sandwich for me too!” Jay yelled “don't you have hands? Maker it yourself” I retorted back.

“bubba maker one for me , please”
“off course jimin, Oreo Shake?” he nodded while Jay sat there with his jaw touching the ground. I love to tease him.

“drop it, I’ll make one for you too”

“Yummy. It was delicious, month watering and soul satisfying” Jay remarked “I am not going to make one more” I munched on my bread.
Jimin laughed watching him sulking.
“Shall we go now?” was the bobbed our head up and down and say inside the car.

Here Rami try this one. Aunt Kim passed me a dress.

Curtains moved while I stood there with a little bouquet in my hand. “you look fat, see your tummy is showing off” taehyung barked.
“no one asked you!” I their the bouquet oh his face. Our parents not bothering and finding a new one.

Honestly I too don’t like this dress.

“Here this one” dad handed me one. “this one looks good” I tried it on.

It was a princess dress with a big bow trialling behind. For sure I loved the bow but the dress is super big.

“not at all, we are not doing a princess shoot there” again there he stood. “may you choke on your food” I glared at him.

“here try this” taehyung literally threw the dress on me. I need too do something with this roach.
I tried the one he chose and it was…pretty. So pretty.

The curtains moved and all I heard was
.
.
.
Silence

I looked up and saw everyone wide eyed staring at me.

“is it that bad?” I asked.
“Gosh no…it is just perfect. So perfect for you.” Jimin said while my eyes unknowingly, unwillingly landed on that person.

Waiting for some poor remark from him.

But none.

He just checked me out from top to bottom, ever so slowly like he want to memorize each detail. His lips twitched a little. His Adam apple bobbing.

“its good” taehyung nodded and went from there.

This man drives my mind crazy.