They're here!!

CHRISSY POV

I layed down as soon as I got home. I thought about calling Julian but it was only my lonely talking. I missed Ray. Everyone around me could see it. Finally I drifted to sleep.

Ray POV

I missed Chrissy so bad. I feel like an asshole for what I'm about to do but as long as I'm here it shouldn't matter.
As I unlocked the door to our apartment I could hear Chrissy snoring. She was always a heavy sleeper so I knew I could get in without her hearing me. It was near 5am so I knew she'd be waking up soon. I looked in the refrigerator and found some things I could make breakfast with. Eggs, mixed fruit, toast, oatmeal, and a juice carton. As the toast was in the oven I went in our room to check on Chrissy. God she was beautiful. I kissed her on the forehead. As I looked around I saw nothing was different about our room. I walked around the rest of our apartment ---- nothing changed. Except our children's room had not been painted. Since we were going to wait to find out the gender of our children I always suggested a light green for the room color. I went back in the kitchen and finished off my queens breakfast. By now it was 6:25am Chrissy would be waking up in 5 minutes. I put the finishing touches on her breakfast and faced the direction of the window so she couldn't see my face. I heard her getting up and walking around. "Who are you?" She asked. I turned around. Chrissy screamed and ran towards me. "RAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE!" I kissed her on the forehead again and said "I won't, you should eat your breakfast though.. while it's still warm" she cried and I was here to wipe her tears. I hated myself for leaving my soon to be wife. Yes I was going to propose. SOON. "Soo... I was thinking since your due date is only two weeks away you could let me paint the room and decorate it while you sit back and relax?" "Sounds good to me baby, when are you gonna do it?" "Today" I said. Chrissy laughed. "You can't paint that whole room in one day" "Wanna find out?" I dared. She looked at me like I was crazy. Which I was. But only for her. "I'm going to get the paint now" I told her and went out to but it. When I got back Chrissy was finishing her fruit. I put plastic on the carpet and stapled it, poured the paint out of the can into the plastic thing and rolled the brush. Paint smelled so bad but the green looked perfect. After I finished one wall I was tired. I found Chrissy in the living room watching tv and eating a bowl of ice cream. "Tired yet?" She laughed. "Yeah its a job. " she took my hair a loose and started playing with it. "Put it in a bun" I asked. I continued painting the room. One more wall. I heard Chrissy yell, I dropped my brush and sprinted to the kitchen. "WHATS WRONG?" "....... my water just broke" she said. I had NO CLUE on what to do. . .