part 2

Valerie was sitting in her room one morning watching Catfish when she remembered how she used to create fake accounts and make herself feel loved.

-3hours later-

"Val I'm off to work ill see you tonight I love you" said Valeries mom as she kissed her on the forehead. "I love you too mom" although Valerie didn't think her mom knew the meaning of love. Or was it just Valeries meaning of love... whatever it didn't matter Valerie needed a job and FAST.

-otp with Chrissy (her bff)

Chrissy : Well you know your mom loves you... she may not prove it but she does.

Valerie: well itd be nice if she could show it every now and then.

Chrissy: Can you come over in about an hour?

Valerie: Yeah let me get ready.

Both: okay bye.

-1 hour later at Chrissys house-

"Soo what's up Chris?" Val asked.

Chrissy pulled a box out from under her bed and smiled. "Tired of being broke?Tired of not having?Here's your ticket." she smirked as she retrieved a baggie of marijuana. I gasped. "Yeah I sell. so what? my mom dosnt know cause she's just like yours. bustin' her ass everyday at work just so we can have cable when she's gone? Nah I need more" she finished at put the box under her bed again. I thought maybe I should join Chrissy.. but what if I get caught... I'm not risking.. but I need money. "I'm down" I said not knowing either to smile or cry.