Eh Eh Eh..

Well.... now for the reactions. Craig opened his mouth but no words came out until Roc started to talk "Okay... so there's a little 'Mindless Behavior' really going on in this group" he said "Were not trying to make you feel bad--" Craig continued "But what?" Jacob asked "But .... this is gonna make the group look bad if this gets out" they all said with deep concern "So basically I'm getting 0 support. Fuck it we out." Rayquan left. Silence fell over the room. Jacob and I left the room while Chrissy followed. "I'm sorry Cris" I hugged her. She sobbed and cried so much that finally I told her it wasn't good because she's pregnant and could catch a cold.. "You two can sleep in my bed tonight.. ill blow up a mattress and let the boys sleep downstairs." Jacob said. With Crissy behind me we went up to Jacobs room and pulled back the covers. Chrissy changed into boy shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I got some of Jacobs basketball shorts and a black tank. I held Chrissy that night because that's what she would do if I were in her shoes. Soon after I heard yelling and screaming from all boys ... including Ray. I thought he left.. I slipped from under Cris and shut the door silently. Downstairs I saw Ray,Prince and Rocarguing with Prod.. it looked heated. "Okay so what she's pregnant? Its MY kid she's MY girl and is gonna be MY wife. You think your sooo perfect Craig.. you ain't shit!" Ray shouted. "I'M NOT PERFECT BUT ATLEAST I DON'T GET RANDOM GROUPIES PREGNANT" Craig retorted... shots fired. Ray charged at Craig and knocked him down they both wrestled until everyone realized they were fighting. "GET OFF OF HIM RAY YOU'RE GONNA HURT HIM" Chrissy yelled from behind me "The fuck?" I asked her "Stay right here" Jacob,Roc and I pulled Rayquan off of Craig. Craig left in a puddle of blood, sweat running off Ray's face and tears in Chrissy's eyes... This night was a disaster.

I cleaned Prod and walked him to his car. Ray had busted knuckles so Cris and I soaked them and put bandages on them. Gosh this wasn't how I imagined my night.  Soon after we all fell asleep.