Part five

"So ... you ready to meet Jacob ?" Uncle Al said with a wondering voice. "Uh um Yeah where are we going?" "To see him" I hated when people did that never giving the full story. About twenty minutes later we pulled up at a teen club that I had been hearing about lately. 'JUICE' was the name. Letters written in green and blue the place was huge ! As we got out of the hummer and walked to the entrance Uncle Al looked at me and said "Jacob will definitely love you.... although I may have to take you from him" teasing or forreal? It didn't matter. The security guy nodded at Al "They with you boss?" "yeah" and we walked in to hear the dubstep mix if Lights by Ellie Goulding. We took so many left and rights until we got to a pair of steps we entered the door wich led. to it ... I was scared now the lighting wasn't lights it was red lights.. I saw rooms and heard loud moaning. Was I supposed to have sex with his nephew? I'm a virgin NO! "I know you hear that... that's not what you have to do because he dosnt" Al reassured. It felt like he could read. my mind... we got to a room that had JACOB written in big green letters. Al jingled his keys and the door flung open. Al walked in first Crissy then me. I saw a guy with a curly afro light skin that looked so radiant his eyes were to die for and his thin lips made me melt his body was slender. "Hi I'm Jacob. You must be Valerie? You have my favorite color on." HIS VOICE MADE ME WANT TO CRY. I just stood there his eyes locked with mines I replied "Yes" he mimiced me to come sit on the bed. "Go girl ! Ill be down stairs" Crissy said giving me the thumbs up and with that she was gone. "Ill go make sure Crissy sees her way correctly have fun and be safe" Al warned and was out the door. "You're so beautiful I'm glad my uncle brought you to me" still in his gaze "me too Jacob you're..... handsome and so manly looking" I said lustfuly I truly was thinking of sex but I barely knew him my virginity wasn't about to be taken by a stranger. "So uhh what do you like doing" he said breaking the ice and our stares. "Well I sing a little. Not much because my mom works a lot. Crissy hangs out with me. I like seafood and my favorite drink is lemonade." making it short " Crissy seems like a nice friend how long have you known her?" "since 3rd grade I moved here from Mexico when I was 10 because my dad wanted us to come to America to get more money but he ended up leaving after we got settled in.." I drifted "Wow I'm sorry Valerie do you ever talk to him?" Oh the way he said my name " No... Truthfully I don't want to.. he sends me random money but its not like it matters" "Dang.. that's sad" he said actually looking sad "uh so what do you like doing?" I asked trying to break his sadness " oh uh basketball hanging out with my friends haha eating" he pointed at his stomach and lifted his shirt up by accident "you're fit" I said "oh sorry I need to put my shirt down haha" Jacob seemed nervous .. "So your uncle said you're 'in town' why?" "My mom and dad are getting a divorce so he thought I should live the life with him" Jacob shrugged like it didn't matter " Hey what's your number? or kik? " he asked smiling "my number is 504-709-5554 and my kik is LazyVal_ " he took all this down in his notes "Thanks. I really like you. I've never believed in love at first sight but you Val.... you're different" I blushed that was really all I could do. Jacob got up and so did I he held my hand and we walked down where the others where partying and danced all night until Al said it was time to go. Jacob got in the hummer beside me Crissy was on the other side of me. Jacob held my hand the entire ride. When we got to our houses entrance Crissy asked if he could stop at the park "Bye Valerie bye Crissy be safe" Al and Jacob said as we got out "Wait Val ! " he kissed me on the cheek "Don't ignore my calls or kiks please?" he asked with puppy eyes. "I won't" he got back in the car and me and Crissy walked to her house. When we got in her room I took off my clothes and we both in unison said "BEST NIGHT EVER"