Part 3

--- Otp with Crissy ---

C: You remember the other day when you said you're down?

V: Yeh so? I still am.

C: Not really the guy I sell for says he can't have just anyone selling for him.

V: Shit bro! When I gotta meet him?

C: He wants today while his nephew is home.

V: Wow Okay. Ill just write a note telling my mom Ill be at your house.

C: Aight meet me at the park at 8 and we'll go from there.

END OF CONVO

--- Valeries POV---

Damnit what'd I get myself into.

How am I gonna keep this from my mom?

How long will I be doing this?

SHIT !

As I got in the shower I noticed Crissy was already down (I had a window I could see half of where we lived including the park) I wonder was the guy she was talking to was it the drug dealer or his nephew? Id find out sooner or later. I did my daily processes. Put on some sweats a blue tank top and sneakers. I let my curly locks flow and put on an Odd Future beanie. Once it was 8 I wrote my mom a note and said Id be with Crissy until the morning. My mom knew me and Chrissy had unexpected sleepovers so she'd be okay. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the park.

---AT THE PARK---

Crissy looked at me in awe then when she saw my beanie she scoffed "C'mon Earl" she said and started running.

"What the fuck bro?" I yelled, Chrissy kept running as I tried my best to keep up. When we finally ran across town we reached a set of condos. She led me up the stairs and told me the rules "No cursing say 'yes sir no sir' and don't act like you already know what your doing cause you don't. okay? okay." I just nodded. Crissy knocked on the door and it opened. We went inside to see a lot of teens and adults standing around one man. He had slick black hair no facial hair thin lips and deep brown eyes. He looked about early 30's mid 20's. Might I say... he was pretty hot. Crissy elbowed me she mustve knew I was lusting.. UGH.

"Ahh Crissy is this our new member?" the unknown man said. "Yes sir" Crissy responded "Now ... you don't have to say Yes sir I'm a father to all of you so just say yes okay. NOW what's your name child?"he said directing his attention on me. " umm Valerie " I stampered. "Its Val from now on come come come closer child" So I came closer. He told me to lean in and the others to go check on some things. "Now.. I do believe you can do this I'm going to give you a little something and an extra make sure you stick with Crissy and don't tell anyone about me." ... "My name can go from Dad Daddy Father and then to Satan in *snaps fingers* like that but you should call me Uncle Al okay? My nephew is in town and you seem like his 'type' Jacob dosnt know what he wants poor thing. Ill have him meet you tomorrow at this place" he continued and handed me a paper. "See you there and come with me" As we walked I saw pots bubbling plants growing colorful pills and kids smiling. He quickly got a few bags and me a backpack and I saw him put something inside that I thought was a gun. SHIT. "Now .. take care of this and let no one touch it Crissy will take you on the back way out of here." ... "Jacob would be pleased if you wore something Green tomorrow Val" Uncle Al said as he winked.

Me and Crissy left the back way and went back to her place. I emptied my bag out. A gun. pills. weed and one crack rock. Great. I smiled at Crissy "Fast money" we both said piling our bags in her closet. Both going to sleep ready for tomorrow when I met Uncle Al's nephew Jacob