🐍 36 | An Intimate Moment Together

Severus closes the door to your room with the back of his shoe as he then casts Muffliato between kisses. Neither of you have been able to remove your lips away from one another the moment resting eyes were no longer on your backs. Severus gently sits you on your bed as he hovers above you. He's careful to not step on your dress as he holds your jaw in his palm. Your hands busy themselves with his tie, unknotting it, and then casting it onto the floor. Impatiently do you unbutton his dress shirt. 

Severus helps you as he removes his tuxedo jacket, laying it on top of the tie that's been discarded. Your fingers glide against his forearm where the Dark Mark is fading with each day when you roll up his sleeves. "On or off, dear?" Severus bites on your bottom lip, flicking his tongue against your plush lips. 

"On." You whisper as your eyes stare at Severus's chest behind his half open shirt. Severus nods his head with a smirk as he keeps his shirt on for you. The tease of seeing Severus's chest partially, arouses you intensely. Even more so today when he's dressed for your wedding. Severus tilts your head back, forcing your eyes on him. 

"Undressing me with your eyes again Y/N?" Severus growls out as he roughly kisses your lips, causing your lipstick to smear and stain on his own lips. "You know that riles me up." 

"I know." You hum out with half-hooded eyes and a lazy smile. 

"Oh?" A devilish smirk plasters on Severus's face as you watch his eyes flicker into something dangerous. You know you're going to be punished for your sharp tongue. But that only makes things more exciting. "As beautiful as your dress is, I don't wish to tear it. Let me help you out of it." Severus's hand strokes at your arms before lacing your hands. He helps you stand up, turning you around, and finding his lips against your shoulder blade. 

Soft kisses press against your shoulder and then does Severus's lips trail up to the nape of your neck. He sucks hard, wanting to leave a bruise against your skin. His hands busy themselves on removing your dress. He pulls at the ribbons that hold the corset together. Severus kisses at your earlobe, whispering as you feel your dress fall by your feet. His hands find themselves groping at your breasts in his palms. "Dear Merlin, your body is absolutely beautiful Y/N. Your an absolute goddess." 

Severus hums out, kisses littering your neck once more as you chew the inside of your cheek. You lean your head back against Severus, your lips parting to croak out a moan when his right hand presses against your panties. "Mmm. I do love hearing your voice, my love. Even more so when my name falls from your tongue." Severus kisses at your nape, gently does he bite you. 

You squirm in your spot when he pinches your perky nipple while his other hand presses against your throbbing cunt. Your panties are in the way and you wish for him to take it off. You reach your hand behind you, rubbing at his crotch where an erect hardon is pressed behind his slacks. Your touch makes Severus groan out softly into your ear. "Enough teasing Severus." You grumble out impatiently. 

You turn around, your hands working quick to unbuckle his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks so you can grab ahold of his length that hides behind his briefs. Your eyes flicker upon seeing his length finally. Easily does your mind invade with dirty thoughts. Dropping to your knees do you stroke Severus's twitching hardon. 

Your tongue twirls around the shaft, while you maintain eye contact with Severus. His eyes darken as his jaw tightens. You notice the vein that pulses on the side of his head. His nostrils flare as Severus tries to hold back his groan of pleasure. You tease the man briefly by flicking your tongue on the tip but then do you wrap your mouth around his length. Closing your eyes you being to suck and stroke. 

Severus's right hand rests on the back of your head. You feel his fingertips stroke your head, a bit of his fingernails scratching. You hear his breath stagger above you the quicker your movements are. A smile curls on your face when you slowly open your eyes to see the look of pleasure paint Severus's face. He's in complete bliss and that makes you happy.