Chapter 3

Kami's pov:

I woke up today in a good mood (surprisingly as I am not a morning person). I had absolutely nothing to do today, so I stayed in bed scrolling through TikTok for an hour.

At 11 I decided to finally drag myself out of bed and go for a walk. I got ready, I wore plain black leggings with a white oversized t-shirt and grey air forcers. I didn't dress fancy because I was only going for a walk.

Before I left, I grabbed my phone, my card and AirPods. I decided to eat out today. I was listening to Kendrick Lamar's songs (which I absolutely love).

After walking for a while I decided to head to a sushi restaurant. I don't usually get sushi often but I fancied it. While eating I was watching YouTube on my phone. Whenever I eat alone I always watch YouTube (iPad kid vibes Ik).

When I was done I saw I received a text message on WhatsApp. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was. He texted me. I don't know why I feel this way. I've only known him for a while.

Bukayo 🫶

Hello Kami, I had a great time with you yesterday thank you.
I just wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up today latter or something.
We can go to a really nice cafe near Canary Wharf.

Sure I would love to go!
When do you wanna meet up???

Does 3 sound good?

Yeah that sounds perfect. I'll see you soon.

See you kami ❤️
You reacted too this message with "❤️"

I smiled to myself while looking down at my phone. I left the sushi restaurant and went home. I still lived in tower hamlets (an east London borough (Canary Wharf is in it))  so the cafe we are going to is quite close to me.

When I got home I changed my clothes and wore a black skirt with a white shirt. I wore a a necklace and some bracelets and by the time I was done it was 2:20.

Not wanting to be late I left my house and headed on the DLR (a train incase anyone doesn't know). When I was at the cafe it was 2:50. Great I'm 10 min early.

I walked in and saw Bukayo on his phone. I was glad I wasn't the only one early I walked up to him with a massive smile.

"Hey Bukayo" I said. He looked so cute and adorable I wanted to squish his checks. Okay. That sounds weird...

Bukayo's pov:

I looked at her and she had a huge smile plastered on her face. Her smile is so contagious I didn't even notice I was smiling too.

"Hey Kami, how have you been" I say. I wanted to start a conversation but I was so awkward. I sounded like a blooming NPC.

"I've been doing great, what about you" she said happily. I smiled at her and responded saying that I was good. From there we started small conversations and finally we got confortable and started to talk about random stuff.

A waiter came to us and we both ordered. I got camomile tea with cheese cake and she got mint tea with chocolate cake. When the food came we talked more.

We were talking for so long I didn't even notice the time. It's like when I talk to her everything around me stops and she's the main attraction.

Kami's pov:

I loved talking to him. He was kind, smart and funny. Time to time he would make small jokes which made me giggle.

I got a notification from my phone and opened it. It was from my brother.

Y the rat 🐀

OIII IS TAHT U N SAKA IN THE CAFE???

Huh- I was so confused. Is he stalking me or something.

YH Y? N HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW

THATS MY FAV CAFE BRO I GO THERE EVERY WEEK

JUST LEAVE US ALONE ALR MARE I CANT DEAL WITH UR ASS

ALRIGJT HAVE FUN WITH UR BAE 😉

SHUSH
Seen

"Kami, you alright?" Bukayo said.
"Yeah my bro just texted me. Sorry about that" I replied. I put my phone on the table.

We started talking about what we wanted to do when we were older when we was younger. I was talking about being a goal keeper and if that flopped I'd be a YouTuber. He laughed at that.

Afterwards we started talking about YouTube. He said his favourite YouTuber was probably KSI. Of course I said Beta squad was my fav. Turns out he met Chunkz and Sharky before. What a lucky guy. I mean he is Saka.

After a while we left the cafe, and said our goodbyes. He randomly took a photo of us before we left.

"I'm posting that" he said proudly.

"Don't you dare mate. I look like Ive just seen Casper or some shit" he laughed at me and didn't listen.

Bukayo's Pov:

(Imagine this is a pic of kami and saka (use ur imagination))

@bukayosaka87
Cafe 💪
Tagged @kami_shmuck
Liked by @ohnosharky and 900k others

kami_shmuck: ur such a rat 😞. Told u not to post that.
>🤫🤫🤫

yaqubsabik: u look like a twat @kami_shmuck
>kami_shmuck: ur talking 🤨

user19383: who tf is this ugly cow
>you 😱

JudeBellingham:💪💪💪
>💪💪💪

After posting it I smiled to myself seeing Sharky liked it. Maybe one day I can introduce her to the beta squad. But what if she then starts to like one of them. Bro what am I saying I only just met her. I decided to just go sleep as soon as I came home.

Kami's pov:

MY BRAIN HAS WENT CRAZY. SHARKY LIKED HIS POST, AND I WAS IN IT. I was extremely happy when I got home, and I was in a random mood to clean. I usually hate cleaning so it was surprising.

I listened to music while cleaning. My playlist mostly consists with Tyler the Creator, Kendric Lamar, the weeknd, 2pac and Drake. When I finished I decided to rewatch the conjuring.

While practically screaming my head off I revived a notification on my phone. When I opened it my brains almost flew out. SHARKY FOLLOWED ME BACK. AHDHEUIWHW.

I continued watching the conjuring and when I was done I decided to take a trip down memory lane and watch my childhood YouTuber Flamingo. When me and Yaqub was little we would love watching him.

After a while I went sleep, it was probably one of the best days of my life. Not only did sharky to follow me, but I had a great time with Bukayo. The thought of him makes me blush.

Hope you guys are doing well 🫶🫶🫶. I'm trying to make most of my chapters over 1000 words just so they are not too short. Arsenal is about to play in 20 minutes vs Man City. Cheering for Arsenal and I hope they win.