Chapter 12 ❣︎ That's How Much I Love You!

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 12, That's How Much I Love You!Novah's POV

Novah's POV

Marty had saved my life for the tenth millionth time. I needed him. I began to think that Marty enjoyed coming to my rescue. That he had a hero complex. What was he going to do with me when he had to go back on tour with my brothers.

I did not want to put his fans or the band in any danger. I was sure if I talked to my father that he might hire a bodyguard for me. I was sure he was not going to pleased about coughing up the cash for me to get one.

And he would be angered at my choices in life at the moment. We finally arrived in three towns over. Marty rented us a room at a motel for the night.

I was on edge and super tired I needed dinner and a long hot shower. When my ex was finally behind bars then I could be free. Then I would get real job. Take care of myself and move on.

Move on from this.

And move on from Marty.

That was going to be the hard one. To give up Marty forever. He smiles over at me as we sit on the bed, he was going through the channels on the tv. To see how many we got. And I was starving. I did not know about him, but I was ready to eat dinner.

"Novah what is wrong? "he questions me.

"I am getting a little hungry" I admit. He glances at his watch he has on.

"Well, what do you know? It is dinner time" he laughs. "I think we should get take-out"

"Why?"

"Because, of what happened back there. For now, keep it on the down low and stay here for the night so no one can find you" he worries,

I nod. "Alright, we can do that" I sigh.

"Look here are local places the menus they left here in the room" Marty mentions as he hands me some to go through.

I look through some. "No pizza maybe chinese take out?" I ask him.

"Sounds good to me" he agrees.