Chapter 17 ❣︎ Hello, How Are You?

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 17, Hello, How Are You?  Marty's POV

  Marty's POV

I could hardly wait to get out of this hospital. I wanted to get better fast enough to take Novah out on a proper date now that she was my girlfriend. I did have to get back on tour as well.

The fans had been waiting long enough. Novah was inspiring me to create new music. Her love for me made me sing inside myself. I was so happy these days. I know it scared her to think I nearly died.

I would have died to save her! No way in hell would I allow that crazed man to harm her in anyway. I had promised to protect Novah and I stayed true to my word. I always did.

♥☆♥

"Marty why do you look so bored?" chuckles Novah. "You got me here" she reminds me.

"I know sweetheart but I want to go home" I complained to her. "I have things to do, I want to get back to life! To us!" I add.

"Marty I want that to more than anything in this world. But you nearly died. Your healing. Your body needs rest my love. I will be right here with you as you do. When we do get to leave we shall celebrate. Not like you can make love right away after such a wound, so rest up lover boy" she warns me sternly. She winks then smiles at me.

She kisses me on the lips. I let her hold me. This was the best feeling in the world. Besides pain meds. Her love. Her kiss. Just her....

"I know. I'm impatient I guess. I mean I have waited so long to be with you. And I still can't! Something is always standing in my way" I mutter.

"You are kind of cute when you pout" she teases me.

"Hush" I mutter. She kisses my forehead. She stayed here all night. Sleeping in the chair beside me. She was so worried about me. She often refused to get cloths to change but her brothers would get on her case.

So would I. She needed to take care of herself to. I worried about her. I was so grateful to be in her life. She love me in return. She really loved me.