Epilogue

Epilogue 

"Dad, I promise! No Boys!" Belle stated as she even lifted her right hand, like pledging. 

I sighed. When she was a baby, I felt nothing but happiness, she brings joy in our home and she's so adorable. But right now that she's becoming like her mother---a very gorgeous lady, she's giving me headaches. Hindi sa dahil makulit siya o pasaway, rather it's because of the fact that she's too innocent to notice things.

Kung gaano ka-aware ang Kuya niya, ganoon naman ito ka walang muwang.

As if a cue, my eldest made his way towards us. Tinaasan nito ng kilay ang kapatid saka lumapit sa akin para magmano. He is now wearing his gears, mukhang may balak nanaman itong gamitin ang big bike niya.

Muse will be hysterical once she'll learn that our son is still joining that racing sport. Hindi ko naman pinayagan si Santi, pero hindi ko rin siya pinagbawalan, of course that's his passion. Ako ang malalagot nito sa Mommy nila.

"Still not over it, Belle?" He crossed his arms while still standing beside me, "hindi ka nga pwede sa lugar na iyon. Right, Dad?"

I sighed again, Belle is already pouting and on the verge of crying. Hindi ko kayang tingnan na nagkakaganito ang bunso ko. My chest tightened.

"Princess, that place is too dangerous-"

"But you let Kuya Santi attend his friends' birthday everytime, Dad?! Why do you always forbid me to have fun with my friends! You are so unfair!" Padabog itong tumayo at sinamaan pa ng tingin ang Kuya niya, "favoritism!"

Tumakbo ito papunta sa ikalawang palapag ng bahay namin, for sure she's gonna lock herself in her room for the whole day. Good thing I also have the whole day vacant to make mends with her.

Napahilot ako sa aking sentido at nanatiling naka-upo sa accent chair namin dito sa sala. I only have two kids, but I feel like I'm dealing with 10. I'm not complaining though, sobrang dalang lang din namang sumakit ang ulo ko dahil sa kanila.

Santi who's beside me cleared his throat, "Dad, maybe we should let her. Besides, I can ask my friend to look after her." He sat on the couch and started to fix his gloves, "Atlas is the brother of her friend Ayyana."

I agreed with him. I also informed Muse about it, and she's fine with it. Wala kasi siya dito sa bahay, she's helping her cousins with something in Spain. Halos mag-iisang linggo na siyang hindi umuuwi. And I fucking miss her so much.

Later that event, I went to the kitchen to cook her favorite truffle pasta, as a peace offering for my princess. We didn't hire any stay in maid, my wife and I decided to be hands on with everything. Our house is not too big, so cleaning is not a worry. Besides, we can just ask some maids from her parents' house to help us, my wife's words not mine.

Saktong pagkatapos kong magluto ay pumasok sa kusina si Santi, he immediately noticed the pasta I made. Inamoy niya ito pero hindi pinakealaman. Nilapag niya sa counter ang isang box ng cake, looks like he also got himself something as a peace offering.

"Pwedeng ako na ang mag-bigay sa kaniya nito, Dad? She's also mad at me." Nababahalang saad niya.

I can't help but smile. Santi and Belle have 6 years gap. We wanted to focus on Santi before having another baby, kaya medyo natagalan bago nagkaroon ng Belle. Unfortunately, Muse had complications with her uterus that's why she cannot bear another child after Belle. But we're already contented with what we have now. We have two gorgeous children. And an Angel.

Santi and Belle are close while growing up, they treat each other as best friends and that's what makes me more ecstatic. Their relationship is strong as siblings. Although, Belle often gets mad for a certain reason, pero alam kong hindi matatapos ang araw ay magkakaayos din sila, kami.