You did nothing to save me !

"Why do you even hate me ?!"

The long haired sibling, the one called Sara, shouted angrily.

She didn't understand why her sister get that upset seeing her after years. Of course, even when they were kids, Sara didn't understand her, Sara didn't understand Iris. She never understand why Iris would barely talk and still, she can't understand her even now.

This was what made Iris go mad. She knew that Sara wouldn't understand her.

"Why ?! Are you seriously asking me that ?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT AFTER OUR PARENTS DISOWNED ME AND SENT ME TO AN ORPHANAGE ?!"

The short haired one shouted as she was verge of crying. But still, Iris tried her best to not to cry.

"Do you know how much hard to live there ?! Don't tell me you think orghanage is somewhere all kids are happy and treated well like in those cartoons ! That place is fucking cruel !"

"What are you screaming me for then ?! It's not like i was the one who sent you there ! I did nothing !"

That was it. She snapped when those words came from Sara's, her sibling's mouth.

Tears started coming from her eyes. She couldn't hold them anymore. She was too tired for doing it... She was too tired of doing it.

"That's the problem ! Y-You did nothing... ! YOU DID NOTHING TO SAVE ME !"

It became hard for her to talk because of sobbing

"You could tell them to truth... You could tell them... i wasn't the one... i-i wasn't the o-one who caused house to b-burn. You saw it too... i-i was in my room... you knew i wasn't i-in the kitchen... i didn't c-cause it...W-Why ?... why d-did you let t-them to send me there ?... T-They would listen you... They l-loved you... W-W-When they hated m-me... They loved y-y-you... T-T-They would be-believe you... Why ?..."

Sara only stand there... She didn't answer, because she didn't know how to answer

She opened her mouth to say something. But soon enough, she closed it when she released that she really had no answers.

"You always hated me, didn't you ?"

When those words came from Iris's mouth Sara understood that she had to say something.

"What ?... Of course, no ! I loved you... I just didn't know... I'm... I'm really sorry... I'm sorry for not telling the truth... I'm sorry for not having any answer for your questions..."

Sara said with regret and emberassment.

"You don't have an answer ?"

When she said those words her sobbing suddenly stopped. Even though her sobbing stopped, her tears were still coming out of her eyes. Her mind couldn't choose if she should be mad because of how cruel her sister is or if she should be sad because of she didn't managed to get answers for her questions or if she should be shocked because of how dump her sister looks like right now.

Her mind wad blank. Feelings started to cause pain to her heart which was broken. There were too much feelings for her to handle.

"You have an answer. You hated me. You were so cruel. You were so scared to lose attention which was fully on you at the moment. You chose to be cruel. You were only a dump spoiled brat. It's that si-"

Before she couldn't finish her sentence she started coughing so badly. She collapsed on the ground.

"Iris ?! What happened ?!"

Sara wanted to run to her as she said those words, ignoring the fact everything her sister said was right.

Yes, her sister was right. She was so cruel back then. But she isn't like that right know... or is she ? Who knows...

As she was about run to her another girl, who had short white hair ran past her.

Sara stopped as she saw the girl kneel in front of her sister.

"Iris ?! Are you okay ?! I told you to be calm !"

The albino said as she handed her some medicine

"I'm o-okay Abigail..."

After that, The girl named Abigail turned her head to Sara and albino's blue eyes met with Sara's brown eyes.

"Are you... her so called sibling ?"

From how she raised her eyebrow and how she acted you could say she was saying it with judge. She was acting like she knew her.

"Who are you ?..."

Sara asked quitely.

"I'm her friend. The one who is beside her whenever she needed someone."

"No..."

Iris said out of nowhere. Both Abigail and Sara were confused.

"You are my dearest one, not some regular friend"

Iris had a little smile on her face while saying those.

Abigail didn't know how to react those words. Those words weren't that unexpectable. Iris would sometimes say such things. She would use those words the most when her sickness was way worse than now.

While thinking those, Abigail felt Iris's had on her shoulder. Looks like Iris needed her help to get up. Abigail held her hand at helped her to get up.

While all of those were happening Sara was there, watching the prove of how close this two are. But when they were kids she was never, ever this close to Iris. She believed it was all because of Iris. She believed it was impossible ro get close to her. But looks like she was wrong. Everything she though about her sister were wrong.

"Hey Abigail, please... let's go. I feel pretty tired."

Iris mumbled softly, with a weak voice. As an Answer Abigail slowly nodded and quitely said "okay". They started walking, but suddenly Iris stopped and turned her head to see her sisters confused face.

"I just want to make it clear... I have no sister"

It was the last thing Sara heard from her dear sister and the last thing Iris heard from her so called sister was:

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being cruel"

It was the last time they saw each other.