The Master

It was Monday morning, Olivia woke up early, she walked to the bathroom, to take a shower. After the shower she, put on a natural makeup, and then she put on her clothes. She walked back to her room, put her makeup bag back on its place, and then she walked down to get her breakfast before class.

Olivia got her breakfast, she found Jessica, and sat with her, "Good morning, Olivia" Jessica said, "Good morning, Jessica, are you ready for today's class?" she asked, "To be honest, no" she answered "Me neither" Olivia said. They finished their breakfast and walked to the class, where they found their usual places.

"Good morning class" Mis Adams said, when she walked in. "Good morning, Mis Adams" the whole class said. "I hope you are ready for today. Before lunch you all have to give me your answers for your submissive type, then you will answer some questions, when your done some of the other teachers, and I will find the right Master for you, after lunch you will get your Master, then you and your Master will find your 'costume' or 'uniform', that is more or less what will happen today" Mis Adams said.

Every student got a couple of papers with a couple of questions on it. "That is the questions you will have to answer, it will help us to know what you will get turned on by. Then it's easier for us to match you, with a good Master, who gets turned on, of some of the same things" Mis Adams said.

Olivia got started on the papers, "Name and type of sub" it said on the top of the paper. Olivia wrote "Olivia, Slave and Masochist", then the questions started. The questions were on the left side on the paper, in the middle on the paper there was tree boxes, above the boxes it said 'Yes' 'Maybe' and 'No', on the right side on the paper there was a box for notes. The first part of the questions was about "your sex life before you came here", so the first question was "Have you ever had sex?", Olivia put a X in the box under 'No'. The next part of the questions was about "What turns you on?".

The first question was "Age difference?" Olivia put a X in the box under 'Maybe' in the box for notes she wrote "I have never thought about it". The next question was "Rope play", with that question Olivia sat her X in the box under 'Yes'. Another question was "Are you willing to try different toys?", Olivia sat the X in the box under 'Yes'. After Olivia had answered a couple of the questions about what she got turned on by, she reached the other half of the questions, that part of the questions was about limits.

Olivia finished the questions right in time for the lunch break, she gave the paper to Mis Adams, and walked to get her lunch, she got a sandwich whit chicken. After she had finished her sandwich, she got in the launch to read, in hope she would calm a little down. She is so nervus to find out who her Master would be, how he is, and what he expects of her, because she had never tried anything. She hadn't even played with herself.

The lunch break was over, so Olivia walked nervously back to the class, she took her seat and waited for Mis Adams. Olivia was so nervous, she couldn't focus on anything else, then what type of Master she would get. They haven't learned much about what types of Master's there was, so that didn't help Olivia to get calm.

Mis Adams walked in to the class room, she had a stack of papers in her hand, "Welcome back from the break, I hope you enjoyed your break, because now you will get your Master, I will call one at a time out on the hall, there you will meet your Master for the first time, you will get a paper, where the most important things is about your Master, your Master already got a copy of your answers, that way your Master had the chance to read it before meeting you, that way they knows enough to get started with you, and help you find your 'uniform' or ' costume', is that understood?" Mis Adams asks the howl class, "Yes Mis Adams" the howl class answers.

"I will start with you Amanda" Mis Adams said and walked out on the hallway. A couple of minutes later she called on the next student. Olivia was the last in the class. Finally, Mis Adams came back into the class "Are you ready Olivia?" Mis Adams answered, "Honestly no Mis Adams, but I don't think I will be ready for this" Olivia answered, "I know you fear this, but it will be okay. I have had a conversation with your Master, because your case is a little special, when you've never had sex before, so your Master knows how scared you are, he promised me that he would take good care of you, and take it easy on you, I know he is a really good Master, so you don't have to be that scared, I know that this won't change anything, but I thought you should know, and hopefully it would help just a tiny bit" Mis Adams said, and tried to get Olivia to calm down.