|Hunting House| JIMIN

Warning ⚠️ long chapter horror themes...
______________________________________

Author's POV..
_____________________________________

" Isn't it too very cheap to be this perfect it's literally my dream house "

A girl talked to herself standing in

front of the huge house ..

She walks in with her suitcase coughing immediately at the dust which erupted in her nose..

" Oh fuck, so dusty" she couged...

putting the black suitcase down she walked inside the house in awe walking upstairs excitedly..

". Wow, it's so big and nice umm we have 2 bedrooms and one guest room well it's not like I have anyone to invite...."

She pouted at the thought that she'll be living alone in a huge place like this....

" Well.. no worries a queen don't need her servents queen of loneliness hmm it doesn't sound good to me...."

She paused leaning on the guest room door..

" Queen of darkness"

" Huh?"

she looked around at the words but saw no one..

" It's weird I'm sure I heard someone says queen of.......... darkness?"

She giggled she's scared of darkness she has Nyctophobia..

Her mood lit up..

" Wow aesthetic..not bad...."

She again paused..

"but who said it............................oh yes I think it's my inner badbitch mind "

She continued on her work..

______________________________________

4 hours later

" Phew damn it's so much work "

She dropped herself on the couch fortunately who gave her the house left their things here she wonder why but didn't give it a much thought...

" Why do I have to clean the whole damn house it's not like someone is going to scold me for not cleaning............ it's fine it's not like I'm going to clean the whole house ever again.."

She chuckled at the though..

She walked towards the kitchen as she was starving she didn't ate anything since the morning and it's almost night 10PM..

She doesn't has any ingredients to cook so she'll just go with the instent noodles..

At the orphanage they have taught her how to cook... though...