| Steamy| Jungkook

AUTHOR'S POV

================================

" Y/n your makeup artist is here"

Someone yelled from behind the closed doors since she was changing her clothes in the changing room ..

Y/n 18 years old after audition in jyp company she got selected and it's her first concert today she's so nervous today and excited to meet her new makeup artist!

"Coming " she yelled from the other side after 1 min

______________________________________

Sitting on the chair she was waiting for the makeup artist as they're arranging their products..

" Y/n he's your new makeup artist meet Jeon jungkook"

She stared at him her stomach did a flip she thought guys are not allowed here?

" Hello I'm jungkook it's nice meeting you!"

He forwarded his hand for a handshake she glanced at the tattoos printed on his hand going up his wrist....

She gulped then took his hand in her both hands shaking it..

" Nice you meeet you "

She smiled then realised his hand but he was still holding on to it she glanced up at him he was staring at her then smiled after letting go of her hand..

She turn red because of embarrassment..

______________________________________

She sat on the table he begun doing her makeup he's so clean and perfect with his hands she would turn red whenever their eyes meet as he was watching her every move..

" What's your age? Miss y/n?"

" Huh " she looked up at him

" I'm I am 18, and please just Y/n"

" So young" he whispered

She couged..and continued..

" And what's yours?"

He smiled she felt her heart did flip again is this what they call first Love or? She's just going insane..

" I'm 26"

" So old" she slapped her mouth eyes widened she said that out loud...

He just chuckled..at her reaction...

When he looked at her his smile dropped..

" oh my! Look what you did you ruined your lipstick careful"

He came and rather using the tissue he was using his hand to wipe the smashed lipstick.. smashed lipstick ..she thought she's getting dirty thoughts from that she bit her lips to prevent herself from smiling because whenever she's embarrassed she tend to smile and she can't stop it she don't want to look weird infront of him...but she doesn't know she cause the big trouble for the poor guy..