[My Insane Stalker ] KTH

Long chapter..left harm ahead..⚠️
______________________________________

Y/N POV

I was getting off from a work today again I got late...

I work in a cafe shop which is little far from my apartment I live alone..

Its so late at night maybe 12:00? I don't really know my phone battery was dead and I'm stuck...I have to walk home faster...

I've been feeling like someone is watching me every day! And now it's the same thing whenever I turn back I see no one my heartbeat quicken as i tried to walk Faster ...

My steps come to helt when i spotted a shadow near the dark alley from when I have to go to reach my apartment i gulped as i stared at the shadow of a person i don't know what happened but i passed out after that...

1 hour later

Author's POV..

She woke up feeling dizzy and tired she sit up then realised she has passed out after seeing that person or whatever that was ...

But she noticed she wasn't tied or anything so she stood up it was dark and she was terrified did she got kidnapped?...

Then why she's not all tied up?

Just then 4 candles lit in the room making her flinch and her eyes widened when she noticed her so many pictures on the wall and her paintings..so... many... drawings....

Where she was smiling..... from...her work place when she was talking with costomers...when.. she's interacting with her friends....and when she went on her very.. first date... Her eyes widened when she realised it was a year back ....it ...was ..so..many pictures it's it's my...stalker?..

Imagine so many pics

She got scared the whole wall was filled with her pictures except her nudes there wasn't any nudes not that she cares stalker is still a stalker..!

She then saw a man standing beside the door.. leaning against it...

 leaning against it