|Crime| Jungkook

Dark themes, age gape

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

______________________________________

" Hello,"

The man in the red suit with piercing on his angelic face the face was just a lie his intention were cruel then the devil itself...

" Hello sir we captured the guy, now what should we do with him? He won't say a thing!.."

The man on the other line said...

"Kill him" silence spread on the line has he hung up the call without even hearing the response..

The girl in a skirt and a bra appeared sniffing his neck a minute after a loud thud was heard everyone in the club stopped then gasped at the scene in front of them a girl laying on the floor blood coming out from the stomach ....some run away while some froze on the spot...

"I did not gave you a permission to touch me did I?...

"Farewell sweetheart"

He smiled then tapped the unconscious girl's cheek then stormed out from there....

He sat in his Lamborghini he told the driver to go home as the driver nodded before starting the engine.....

30 minutes later....

The driver stopped the car making him rais his eyebrow...

"What happened have we arrived that early?"

He asked looking annoyed and bored at the same time..

"No sir there was a girl standing in the middle of the road..." The driver said terrified...

He checked from the window it was indeed the truth...

" s....sir let's just crush her and go what if she's a ghost?"

The driver shivered earning a glare from him...

" I don't kill anyone without a reason so shut your crap up before I myself crush you without a car"..

The driver gasped at the terrifying threatening..

He got out from the car making his way towards the girl the girl was wearing a white upper knees dress which was flowing... from the wind...

He put a hand on her shoulder and shook her .

"Hey you what are you doing on the road in the middle of the ni-"

He stopped talking when he saw her face his eyes widened his veins filled with anger...

He still clearly remember that day...

_____________________________________

Jungkook was walking in the corridor of the school as he come here as the spacial guest at the school's request...

The girl appeared bumping on him then Falling on top her eyes widened her face turned red in embarrassment..

As she tried to get up from him but he stopped her by grabbing her buttcheeks...

" where are you going? Don't need to be shy I know you want me"...

The girl frowned at the man laying under her as her eyes widened..

" No what are you talking about you creep let me go!"

She wrighthed in his embrace but he didn't let her go instead he tightened his grip around her pulling up her skirt she slapped him pushing him away..