"We've lost them," Anton said dejectedly. "The king of Narnia is rumoured to be on that ship and we've lost it."

Elora sighed and grabbed his spyglass. She enlarged it and looked through it for a moment. "We haven't lost them. They're far enough away and seem small. Captain Worthington wouldn't lose a ship like that." She closed the spyglass and placed it in his hand. "Perhaps you should get your eyesight checked."

"Get out of here before I toss you overboard."

"Threatening violence, are we?"

"To you? Never."

Cally walked up with a frown. "Hey! I'll send you both to Davy Jones's Locker!" She grabbed the staircase railing and closed her eyes a moment.

"Captain?" Easton called. "What is it?"

"A surge of magic," she answered as her gaze turned to the shop in the distance. "And they're on the Dawn Treader."

"How do you know?"

"Because they are not of this world."

Easton, Anton and Elora shared a look.

After a long moment, Elora asked, "What do you want to do, Captain?"

"I want to follow that ship and find out who is on that ship."

"Could it be the Pevensies?" Anton guessed.

Cally turned to him with a raised brow. "Who else could it be? They're the only travellers I know of between worlds."

"And your intention with them?"

"I haven't decided yet. For now we follow them at a distance. When they find land, we follow. Understood?"

Her crew mates said, "Aye."

Cally nodded and turned back to the direction of the Dawn Treader. Easton went back to the wheel. Anton and Elora began tending to the ship.

The blonde said to herself, "I will find out what happened and I will intercede if I so choose."