𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴛ ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀꜱᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢɢᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢꜱ: ᴄᴀʀᴏʟ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

"This is our final game of the season, and we have remained undefeated since the beginning. Will we win and go to the playoffs, or will we allow them to take it away from us?"

"We shouted 'Win!' as the buzzer sounded, indicating the end of our timeout. The coach applauded, saying.

''Now let's go beat those assholes!'' We all cheered and sprinted out of the locker room onto the court, where we could hear the resounding cheers from our supporters. Glancing at the bleachers, my heart raced when I spotted Carol sitting with her sister Barbara.

I had a smile on my face as I blew her a kiss. She responded by rolling her eyes playfully but pretending to catch it. I could also see my mother and little sister, despite my telling them not to, with my number painted on their faces.

It was embarrassing, but I knew they would do it anyway. They gave me a thumbs up, and I returned the same gesture.

Our coach instructed the first five of us to get back on the court. We only had 10 seconds left, and our coach wanted us to work together to either tie the game or score more points than the opposing team.

The referee blew the whistle, and we all spread out. People began counting down, and I quickly ran to the three-pointer line, signaling for my teammates to pass the ball to me as I was wide open.

One of my teammates swiftly passed me the ball, and with 5 seconds remaining, I positioned myself and took the shot.

It felt like everything was happening in slow motion, and the atmosphere became quiet.

However, that quickly changed when the ball hit the backboard and went into the net. The crowd erupted with excitement, and my teammates rushed towards me, showering me with hugs.

We all shouted in victory while the opposing team remained silent in disappointment.

Amidst the celebration, my teammates lifted me up but continued to embrace me tightly.

"We fucking did it!" one of them exclaimed with enthusiasm. I laughed and reciprocated the hugs, trying to hold onto as many of them as possible. I glanced up and saw my mom doing a joyful dance, while my little sister jumped around in excitement.

"That's my daughter!" My mom cheered, and I laughed, squeezing my teammates even tighter.

Once we entered the locker room, our coach instructed us to gather together. He had something hidden behind his back, and I curiously asked, "What is that?" A wide smile spread across his face as he revealed the object. It was the title for the best team in the district.

Instantly, we all erupted in cheers, banging on the lockers and shouting loudly like a group of ecstatic individuals.

"But that's not all; we also had an MVP award, which stands for Most Valuable Player, and I would like to give that title to Y/n L/n," he announced, directing his gaze towards me and presenting me with the prestigious accolade.

Tears welled up in my eyes as my teammates cheered for me, offering pats on the back and hugs of celebration.

"I am incredibly proud of your progress, and without you, we wouldn't have emerged victorious in tonight's game. You truly are a highly valuable player, and I hope you continue pursuing your basketball dreams," the coach expressed, his words filled with genuine admiration.

Overwhelmed with emotion, I couldn't help but cry. The feeling of winning, coupled with receiving the Most Valuable Player award, seemed surreal.

Clutching the trophy tightly to my chest, I nodded and managed to utter, "Thank you, coach," before embracing him. He patted my back and reassured me.

"No problem, kiddo. Now, I believe your family is waiting for you."

With a smile, I slung my backpack over my shoulders and left the locker room. Suddenly, I heard my little sister calling out, "N/n!" Turning around, I beamed at the sight of her running towards me.

Leaning down, I scooped her up in my arms, planting a long kiss on her cheek, which elicited giggles from her. Setting her down, I looked up to see my mom approaching, her face beaming with pride.

"Hey, Mom," I said, walking towards her. She enveloped me in a warm hug, and I could hear her stifled sobs. Curious, I asked, "What's wrong?" She wiped away her tears and replied.

"Nothing; it's just that your father would be incredibly proud of you." Her words brought a smile to my face, and tears welled up in my eyes. My father had passed away when I was very young, but he was the one who ignited my passion for basketball.

"I know that he would, Mom. I'm know," we exchanged smiles, and I glanced past her to see Carol and Barbara approaching me.

"Hey, Mom, is it alright if I drive home?" I asked, and she scoffed, playfully rubbing my head, causing me to groan.

"Of course you're not leaving your car here." I chuckled, rolling my eyes. She planted a kiss on my head and said,.

"I'll see you at home," she said as she picked up my sister and walked away.

I turned to Carol, my smile widening, and she quickened her pace, practically running towards me. I lifted her up, wrapping my arms around her waist, and she wrapped her legs around mine as we kissed.

"Look, Mommy, N/N is kissing her girlfriend!" my sister shouted from behind me. I pulled away from the kiss, hearing my mom reprimanding her with, "Stop being nosy, child!" I laughed and set my girlfriend down.

"You were incredible out there!" she exclaimed, beaming. "Thank you, baby," I replied, smiling down at her.

"We should celebrate!" she suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"Will your sister be okay with it?" She turned her head, and we spotted Barbara talking to a red-headed boy.

"Eh, trust me, she won't care, and if she tries to tell us, I could just blackmail her," I snickered, taking her hand.

"Well then, let's go. It's been a while since I've hung out with my beautiful girlfriend," I teased, and she rolled her eyes, playfully smacking my chest.

"Please, that's so cheesy," she groaned as we walked out the exit.