🎄𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹! - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

I woke up to a tapping on my window, but I decided to ignore it because sometimes sleep does mess with me. But a few seconds later, the tapping happened again, but this time more loudly.

I groaned and turned around, only to see Carol smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed and moved over the window, unlocking it and opening it, allowing her to step inside.

"Carol, it's 2 a.m. in the morning. Why are you here?" I asked groggily, wiping my eyes.

"Sorry, I just couldn't wait until the sun came up," she said, pulling out a small box from her hands.

"Merry Christmas!" She said it cheerfully.

"Alright." I laughed out loud and took the box.

"But you sure this couldn't have waited until—wow," I said, looking down at the locket.

I opened it and saw a picture of me and Carol on our first day of freshman year. I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you, Care," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Of course," she said.

"Well, since we're just passing out presents, then I might as well give you yours," I said, opening my closet and pulling out her present.

"Here," I said, giving it to her. She ripped open the wrapping paper and opened the box, gasping at what she saw.

"Y/n L/n! Your fucking joking!" She exclaimed, pulling out the new combat boots. We were in the mall one day, and I saw her eyeing them, so when I dropped her off at her house, I decided to go back and get them.

"Nope," I said, popping the p.

She quickly got up and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around her waist to steady her.

"What would I do without you?" She said,

"Probably be in jail," I said, and she scoffed, smacking my shoulder.

I sat her down and gave her a soft smile. "Merry Christmas, Carol, I said, and she gave me a kiss on the lips before pulling me into a hug by my waist.

"Merry Christmas baby doll"