𝗡𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗮 - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀʀᴏʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ꜰᴜɴɴʏ, ᴛᴜɢᴇʀ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢꜱ: ᴄᴀʀᴏʟ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ

ᴀ/ɴ:ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇʟʟ ʟᴏʟ

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Navora, the name that Carol has been hearing out of her girlfriend's mouth for months, and truth be told, she absolutely hates it.

Every time they talked, it was all Navora, Navora, Navora, which seriously pissed Carol off.

"Can you please talk about anyone else other than this Navora? It sounds like you're more interested in her than me!" Carol finally spoke up in an agitated tone as they were hanging out at Y/N's house.

"Wait what?" Y/N asked.

"Are you fucking deaf? This Navora bitch has been coming out of your mouth for months. Who the fuck is she anyway?" Carol declared, crossing her arms.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and gave her a somewhat sharp look.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked.

"Well, of course, if I'm asking," Carol said, and Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright, come on," Y/N said, getting up from the bed.

They both walked down the stairs and out the back door into the woods that were behind Y/N's house. They walked into them for a while before they stopped by a huge tree.

"Navora!" Y/n whistled.

Carol stood there slightly confused; she was expecting them to go to some girls house, but instead her eyes slowly widened when the outline of a big ass tiger emerged from the trees, and it stalked towards them with heavy strides.

It then stops by Y/N and nudges its head against her hand, encouraging her to pet it, which she did with a smile. After a few seconds, the tiger turned its attention to Carol, and she felt her blood run cold.

"Carol, this is Navora," she said, petting the tiger.

The tiger let out a huff before stalking closer towards Carol. Every instinct in her body told her to book it, but she knew it was going to get ugly if she did so.

She watched as the tiger circled her while sniffing her with its nose. She then felt it lick her hand before walking back to Carol.

"See, now she likes you; she usually doesn't like anyone," Y/N said.

"Why the hell is there a tiger behind your house?" Carol sputtered.

"I don't know really; I was just out here one day and found her injured. It took a while to get her to trust me enough to clean her wounds and feed her, and after some time she warmed up to me and I would come visit her every day," Y/N explained, sitting down and the tiger lying down next to her.

"Wow, that's fucking terrifying and cool at the same time," Carol said.

"Come on, don't be scared; she already likes you, so she won't do anything." Y/N beckoned Carol over, and she hesitantly walked over and sat on the opposite side of Navora.

She flinched a little when the tiger laid its massive head on her lap, and she hesitantly started to pet it.

She looked to Y/N and saw her smiling at them, which made her ease up more, and she even felt a small smile tug up on her lips.

Out of all the things, she never expected this Navora to be a tiger, but I guess life has other plans, right?