Who Is Kendra

Birth Name: Kendra Gwan Stage name:Kendra Nicknames: Kenny , Kendrizzle , Ken , KiKi Birthday: 26th December 1997Birthplace: Johannesburg, South Africa Language: English , Korean and a bit of Afrikaans but she doesn't speak it as much as before Po...

Stage name:Kendra
Nicknames: Kenny , Kendrizzle , Ken , KiKi
Birthday: 26th December 1997
Birthplace: Johannesburg, South Africa
Language: English , Korean and a bit of Afrikaans but she doesn't speak it as much as before
Positions: Main vocalist, Centre, Maknae
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 165cm (5'4)
Weight: 49 kg
Hair colour: Black
MBTI: ISTJ
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Face claim: Son Na-eun of APink
Social media: Instagram - @KLGwan_26

Kendra Facts:
-She was born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Kendra is an only child.

Her mom is half Korean and half Dutch and her dad is Korean.

Kendra was the last member to be revealed .

Kendra was 15 years old when she first went to South Korea

She is the member who laughs the most like her members are laughing at her not with her.

She is the member with the worst eye sight in the whole group.

She is good friends with Twice Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun , Red Velvet Joy and Yeri.

- She is the only member who has not dyed her hair.

She joined YGE , quarter in the year 2012.

She is one of the best cooks in Blackpink.

She has a Golden Retriever puppy named Milo.

In late 2020 there were rumours of her and DK(Lee Seokmin) of Seventeen dating but both companies didn't say anything.

Kendra became the main ambassador of Gucci in Mid 2019

She also became a main ambassador of Prada in Mid 2020

Her solo songs are Set me Free Pt.2 and In The Stars. As for the reasons Set Me Free is a song about Being able to be one's genuine self and In The Stars is a song she wrote about her grandmother who passed away when she was 11 and how she had a hard time after her death.

Her members make fun of her South African accent and mostly about how she says like become she pronounces it LARK.

As a child, Kendra was known for her infectious laughter that could brighten anyone's day.

Kendra has a soft spot for animals, especially dogs, and has been known to volunteer at local animal shelters during her free time.

Personality

Kendra has a humorous and intriguing personality. She is cheerful and funny person who constantly has a smile on her face and a laugh that makes everyone around them happier. Her savvy and sarcastic comments, which define her sense of humour, make her the life of the party and someone who can easily make others smile.

Despite her enthusiastic personality, she does have a quieter side as well, often thinking and studying on their surroundings. This introverted element of her personality allows her to enjoy moments of isolation and thinking about oneself, which allows her to keep a balanced and reflective outlook on life.

When things don't go her way, she may be irritated, but she usually handles it with style and patience, quickly overcoming from setbacks. Her happy outlook and ability to find humour even in difficult situations make her an absolute delight to be around.

Her compassion and empathy for others is one of their most beloved characteristics. She genuinely cares about people's well-being and take delight in making others happy, especially when they are going through a time of difficulty. Because of her loving and supportive personality, she is a dependable shoulder to lean on and a source of comfort for those in need.

What is Kendra known for

Being Blackpink's maknae , her laugh , she has quite sharp canine teeth(Vampire teeth),her long hair ,her hatred for heels

DISCLAIMER
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION