BORN PINK IN SOUTH AFRICA

Kendra, the fifth member of Blackpink and the first South African-born Korean K-pop idol, is filled with excitement and nostalgia as Blackpink prepares to hold their BornPink tour in her homeland

Kendra, the fifth member of Blackpink and the first South African-born Korean K-pop idol, is filled with excitement and nostalgia as Blackpink prepares to hold their BornPink tour in her homeland . The story follows Kendra as she catches up with her friends, shows the girls around her home country, introduces them to her parents, and gets ready for their spectacular performance at Johannesburg's legendary FNB stadium.

Act 1:

Kendra, who was last back home a year and a half ago, looks back on her journey from South Africa's humble beginnings to becoming a global superstar. Kendra is nervous and excited about showing her bandmates her home country as the BornPink tour is about to begin.

Act 2:

Kendra joyfully greets her bandmates at the airport when Blackpink lands in South Africa, smiling with delight as she shows them the sights and sounds of her lively city. They engage themselves in the diverse cultural experiences Johannesburg has to offer, visiting markets, museums, and indulging in local cuisine.

As she watches her bandmates taking in the diversity and beauty of her native country, Kendra is filled with pride. Her friends are enamoured with the friendliness and kindness of the natives. They travel farther into South Africa, taking in Cape Town's beautiful scenery and Kruger National Park's wild treasures.

Act 3:

It is finally the day of their eagerly awaited concert at the FNB stadium. Kendra stops backstage to consider how far she has come and how thankful she is to be back home before introducing South Africa and K-pop to hundreds of adoring fans.

The audience goes wild as the concert starts, and Kendra and the other members of Blackpink light up the stage with their exhilarating performances. Kendra enters the stage to understand the trip she has made as the face for both South Africa and K-pop and to express her utter excitement and thanks for being able to perform on her home land once more.

Act 4:

After the girls' excellent performance, Kendra extends an invitation to her parents' simple but welcoming home, which is filled with affection and priceless memories. The girls become closer over shared stories and laughing, and Kendra's parents take delight in their daughter's accomplishments.

The group starts filming the following day for their documentary, "Born Pink Memories," which will capture their feelings and experiences while in South Africa. They consider the value of cross-cultural interaction, the influence of music, and the strong bonds they have developed while travelling together.

Act 5:

Blackpink says goodbye to South Africa as the BornPink tour comes to an end, thanking the country for the warm welcome and the priceless memories. Kendra considers how her ambitions and aspirations have led her on a great trip as she stands with her bandmates.

Kendra expresses her sincere gratitude for her bandmates' support and their shared experience in her hometown. While staying dedicated to her background and traditions as a South African K-pop idol, she is happy to have found a new family in Blackpink.