Kendra's 3rd Solo Song

BREAKING: Kendra Releases Highly-Anticipated 3rd Solo Song, "Like Crazy"

Blackpink fans, also known as Blinks, are celebrating today as Kendra, the group's fifth member, has finally released her highly-anticipated solo song, "Like Crazy". The song, which was preceded by a surprise teaser drop on July 16th at 00:00 KST (July 15th, 11:00 EST), has been met with widespread excitement and enthusiasm from fans around the world.

"Like Crazy" marks Kendra's third solo song since her debut with Blackpink, and fans are thrilled to finally have the full song in their hands. The song's lyrics, which appear to touch on themes of identity and living in the moment, have already sparked intense speculation and discussion among fans.

The surprise teaser drop sent shockwaves through the K-pop community, with fans scrambling to get a glimpse of the highly-anticipated music video. The 30-second clip features the singer-songwriter showcasing her signature powerful vocals, accompanied by a haunting melody and striking visuals.

Fan Reactions
Kendra's vocals are INSANE in this song!! The way she belts out those high notes gives me chills every time - @BP_KendraForever
I'm obsessed with the lyrics! Kendra's songwriting skills are on another level - @KendraMyBias
The drop in this song is EVERYTHING I didn't know I needed this in my life until now - @BlinkingKendra
Kendra's solo songs are always so experimental and edgy, I love how she's not afraid to take risks - @KendraTheQueen
I've had this song on repeat since it dropped and I'm still not tired of it Kendra, you've outdone yourself - @KendraStan4Life

With "Like Crazy" now available to the public, fans are eagerly anticipating what's next for Kendra. Will she release more solo music in the future? Only time will tell. For now, Blinks around the world are just enjoying the music and celebrating Kendra's latest achievement.

Stay tuned for more updates on Kendra's "Like Crazy" and get ready to join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #KendraLikeCrazy!