PATEK PHILIPPE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR

Seoul, South Korea — April 17, 2023

In a spectacular convergence of luxury and pop culture, Kendra, the youngest member of BLACKPINK, has been officially named the global ambassador for the prestigious Swiss watchmaker Patek Philippe. This remarkable partnership is poised to redefine the boundaries of both the horology and entertainment industries.

A Fusion of Elegance and Innovation

Kendra's meteoric rise to fame and her distinct sense of style have captivated audiences worldwide, making her a perfect fit for Patek Philippe. Known for their timeless elegance and innovative craftsmanship, Patek Philippe's decision to collaborate with Kendra highlights their commitment to staying at the forefront of luxury fashion.

Kendra's Visionary Touch

As part of her ambassadorship, Kendra will not only represent Patek Philippe but also take on an exciting creative role. She will be designing a new range of watches, blending her unique aesthetic with the brand's iconic elegance. This exclusive collection promises to offer a fresh perspective on luxury timepieces, appealing to both long-time connoisseurs and new enthusiasts.

Kendra shared her excitement about the collaboration, stating, "I'm deeply honored to join Patek Philippe, a brand that embodies sophistication and heritage. Designing my own range of watches is a dream come true, and I can't wait to share these creations with everyone. I hope you all love them as much as I do."

Patek Philippe's Perspective

Thierry Stern, President of Patek Philippe, expressed his enthusiasm for the partnership, saying, "Kendra brings a vibrant energy and modern sensibility to our brand. Her influence and creativity align perfectly with our vision of innovation and tradition. We are thrilled to welcome her to the Patek Philippe family."

Global Impact

Given Kendra's immense global fanbase, this collaboration is anticipated to have a significant impact on the fashion and luxury markets. An international superstar's partnership with a revered brand like Patek Philippe has the potential to set new trends and inspire countless individuals to explore their unique style through luxury timepieces.

A New Chapter in Luxury

Kendra's role as Patek Philippe's global ambassador marks the beginning of an exciting chapter in the world of luxury watches. Fans and fashion enthusiasts alike eagerly await the unveiling of her custom-designed collection, anticipating the innovative designs and exquisite craftsmanship that this dynamic partnership will bring.

Stay tuned for more updates on this groundbreaking collaboration as Kendra and Patek Philippe continue to make history together.

For more exclusive news and updates, follow Stoompi!

#KendraXPP #PatekPhilippe #LuxuryWatches #BLACKPINK #FashionNews #Stoompi