~{The Museum of Death Pt. 1}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...
~
~
~
Joey voice's over: "It started with an invitation to dinner. To my esteemed friends, I invite you all to attend a dinner party. I unleashed an evil. And it crept inside me. I want to invite you to a masquerade ball like no other. My friends paid the price for my mistakes. I thought I had defeated the evil. Only to find it with a new face. My friends, I am in need of your help and so are hundreds of others. So many lives were lost. And it's all my fault." end of voice over.

"What I want is a way to make all of the wrong I did right." when Joey pulled the crystal off the Carnival Master chest that break caused a surge in power to break the glass around Liza's freeing her from the Collector's collection. She looks around confused until she hears the Collectors guards coming and she hides around the stump that's in the middle. She looks are her friends still in the glass cases and saying "I'll be back, I promise" Liza runs inside and 2 guards are running down a hallway and Liza pops out from around the corner. She was about to run but then saw that there was no where to go so she ran into a room and shut the doors behind her.

Liza turns around "What the hell is this place?" she voiced and she turns to see a jar that was glowing green and she see's the souls of her friends. As she walks up to it "Shane? What?" she said and she continues further into the room she sees a crystal with Joey's face appearing on it "Joey? Joey? Joey, are you there? The is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please. Please, come save us." Liza tells Joey through the crystal. As soon she finished the Collector enters the room telling Liza "What are you doing outside of your exhibit? There will be punishments" Liza turns around to face the Collector asking "What have you done with friends?" which she answered with "There's wasn't enough room in my collection to hold them all. But I do enjoy feasting on souls when I'm hungry." The Collector then stabs Liza with her spear "Don't fight it" the Collector said and Liza's souls is now in the green jar she saw when she first entered the room.
~
~
~
PRESENT DAY
Joey is at his old house digging up the artifacts from S1 and putting them in his Jeep and driving to the location to meet the others. Matt is standing with me holding the crown from S2 and Nikita is holding the crystal from the Carnival Master, while they wait for Joey to arrive. Joey finally arrived "You guys got what I asked for?" he asked the group "Yeah. What took you so long?" Matt asked and I nudge him cause it was hard for Matt and I to find that crown. "So is this a bad time to mention that I'm inviting someone to the party?" Nikita told us and I raise an eyebrow wondering what she meant, until I hear a voice and a younger boy come walking up "The party's here" said Bretman as the playboy. I look at Joey and see that he's annoyed "Nikita, I told you not to invite anyone. This is gonna be a dangerous mission" and I nod agreeing with Joey "The only danger here is this fat ass" Bretman replied and I rolled my eyes at his comment and with that Jael and Ryu appeared "You ready?" Jael said. "Okay, now that we're all here, let's do this thing" I said and everyone nodded and smiled.

Jael laid a map down on a rock explaining what we will do as we all huddle around. "This is where your friends are being kept. To enter the Museum of the Dead, we need to create a gateway to purgatory. The crown generates the power. The cursed artifact has an evil to cut through the barriers protecting it. And the life crystal allows entering without dying." Then Ryu says "Not it the crown won't last very long. That's where Emma comes in, she can use her magic to try and hold the crown together for as long as she can and help give the crown a power boost" I nod my head at Ryu remembering what I need to do.

Then Jael continues "Joey, you're going to be here. You take Nikita and Bretman to where your friends are. I'll take the rest through the roof. The museum's collector should be avoided at all costs". "And what about me? Emma and I did cancel our live stream for this" I laugh at his remark "You'll be with me. Baby steps" Jael tells Matt. I look over at Joey and I can tell that's something's wrong "Wait, what about Emma? Is she just gonna be stuck out here while we're in there?" Joey says pointing to the map "Because I'm using my magic to help boost the crowns power, the crown in return will give me a power boost to send me to the Museum" I told Joey and he has a look of relief on his face. Jael and Ryu use their magic to power up the life stone and the wicked artifact. Once they stop Jael turns to me "Your turn Emma" I nod and close my eyes to focus on my magic, once I feel my magic coursing through me I open my eyes are there glowing and so is my necklace. I walk close to the crown and put my hands around it and focus my magic on the crown, I look back and see the portal open but this is taking a lot out of me so I tell them "Go now" and Nikita says "Go bitches". Joey and Bretman go running for the portal and make it threw but then I notice something is going wrong.