~{Be Careful What You Wish For}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

The Gorgon returns. And Mortimer is turned to stone.

"Mortimer! the rainy day that he was talking about" Alex proclaims to the group. Matt and Nikita arrive as guardian angels. "If the magic isn't strong enough, we're not gonna be able to stay for too long" Matt said.

Emma and Colleen are voted into the death challenge. "I won" Emma cheered.

But still fail to save Colleen. And Nikita is sent back to the land of the living.

[COLLEEN DEATH]

Emma inserts the key and a chest is opened revealing a magic lamp. Joey grabs the lamp along with a note "Wishes are not free" Joey read.
~
~
~
~
ANCIENT ARABIA 947 A.D.

A Genie is relaxing in his tent while a woman is hiding outside writing on a piece of paper. After writing the woman enters the Genie's tent, the Genie hears this which causes him to open his eyes. "How did you find me?" the Genie asked the mystery woman while slowly standing up. He raises his hand slightly behind him a blue fire orb of magic forming in his hand ready to throw at the woman. She raises her hands "Wait" she proclaims "I have a story to tell you" she tells the Genie slowly lowering her hands, walking towards him.

"It's about a courtesan and a jinn" the woman said lightly pushing the Genie so he sits back down while the woman slowly get's on top of him. Then she continues "Who fall hopelessly in love. And though the world refuses to acknowledge their love, they're safe in each other's arms". Then the Genie asks almost like under a spell "Hmm. Will you run away from Arabia with me?" the woman smiles "If you grant me one wish" she tells the Genie. The Genie reaches for her mask but she pulls his hand away "The wish, and then, I'm yours" she told him. "Hmm. It is granted" the Genie tells the mystery woman. She slowly stands up turning around while saying "I wish for you to return to your lamp as my slave" the woman said grabbing a lamp and showing the Genie. The Genie angered leans forward grabbing the mask from the woman and ripping it off "You're the storyteller. You betrayed me." the Genie yells as he's sucked into the lamp.

The Collector arrives and the Storyteller hands the lamp to her. The Collector takes it "Animals must be kept in cages" she said referring to the lamp.
~
~
~
~
All of us are standing around wondering what to do next cause we are running out of time. "You guys, I think we're running out of time. We have to do the next one" Bretman tells us now standing around the lamp and an envelope we found. Ro states that we have lost a lot of good people and we have, I see Matt give Ro a side hug to help her feel better. Joey grabs the lamp and note telling us "Once we start this, guys, there is no going back" everyone tells each other that there's no going back and that we are in this together. Joey opens the envelope praying it's something good "Secrets lie inside the lamp. Sing the song of Arabia to find the way" Joey read. Bretman makes a funny comment wondering what the lyrics are then Joey just repeats the second half of the note he got. "I mean, it's a lamp, don't you rub it?" Matt questions and I nod because that is right, if you find a magic lamp you rub it. But it seems that no one else heard or is going along with it so now we are looking around to see if we can find this song of Arabia.

But we stop cause Bretman thinks we have to rub the lamp first which I agree with but Joey thinks he need the song first. After a bit of bickering Bretman grabs the lamp and begins to rub the side of it. Then all of a sudden we hear a piano starting to play a tune.

~{BRETMAN: I rubbed the lamp, and poof-pizzaz-yahoo-and-ha, notes started playing}~

We all become quiet so we can hear the tune but then again how do we sing the tune do we hum it?