~{The Maze of Terror}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

"Only the true king of Britannia may retrieve the sword" Colleen read from the clue they received. The heroes free Merlin and run from the Black Knight. They uncovered a mysterious guardian angel stone.

"Save this for your rainiest days," Merlin tells the group. Gabbie and Tana have a chance to both survive the death challenge... "Last time Gabbie and I competed both of us did end up surviving" Tana stated... but failed.

[TANA DEATH] [GABBIE DEATH]

Colleen claims Excalibur and slays the Black Knight with the help of Emma. [BLACK KNIGHT DEATH].
~
~
~
GREECE 450 B.C.

A faint horn blows in the background and the Gorgon is standing around her collection of stone statues. Then the Collector comes through a portal "I don't want this anymore. I can't even touch men" the Gorgon tells the Collector tracing the face of a male stone statue. The Collector slowly walks forward "That is why I've given you a beast for your pleasure" she said raising a medallion necklace the Gorgon is now facing the Collector "I don't need a siren's help to control things. Not all of us have strange affections. You made me this way" the Gorgon said to the Collector. "You chose it when you followed me!" the Collector said with rage lowering the necklace then turning and walking away setting the medallion necklace on a broken column. The Gorgon looks on her snakes hissing as the Collector continues to walk away, then a man peaks out from around a statue. He then charges her with shield and sword in hand and the Gorgon turns around.

The man's shield has a mirror on the front and he shoes the Gorgon her own reflection. "You've seen your own gaze. You're to turn to stone" the man said "The stories are wrong. My punishment is to keep living knowing the monster I am" the Gorgon told the man. The man raises his sword to attack her when a Minotaur comes and knocks the man down.
~
~
~
~
"Wait, wait, wait there's no instructions" Bretman asks very confused "What's next?" Alex said referring to the note I just read and I flip it over and see nothing so I just shrug. "She's coming, guys. I feel like we need to hide or something" Joey said looking up at all of us, I nod agreeing.

~{JOEY: Bretman, Emma, and I are the only ones who have seen the Gorgon before. The others don't understand what's coming}~

Then we hear a door open and see the Gorgon, I drop the note and run over to Mortimer to try and bring him with us to get the hell out of there. "Emmy don't" I hear Ro say as I get to Mortimer I grab his arm but he's not moving so now standing next to him "What have you done to the museum?" the Gorgon said.

~{ALEX: Whoa. Put some clothes on and put your snakes away}~

The Sorceress charges the Gorgon but the Gorgon grabs her by the throat and bangs her head against the wall knocking her to the ground. I see my friends running and I try dragging Mortimer with me but he's not budging he's just telling me and the group to run, but I don't listen. "Emma you got to go" Mortimer said to turning to me "No, not without you" I told Mortimer. We hear hissing coming from in front of us, we both turn to see the Gorgon's eyes glowing. I quickly close my eyes and I feel Mortimer push me behind him to protect me from the Gorgon but he's not moving anymore and I hear Medusa 2.0 leaving the room. I open my eyes and see my friends made it to safety but then I turn my head towards Mortimer and see he's turned to stone. "no, no, no! Mortimer" I said saddened and putting my hand on his now stoned cheek with a tear rolling down my face. I hear the Sorceress get up and she has blood on her head from the Gorgon attack I turn to her and pull her into a hug which I needed right now cause we just lost Mortimer who has been a huge help to us. I could tell she was surprised by this cause she didn't hug back at first, but she eventually gave in then we eventually let go and I'm now standing next to her while she examines the new Mortimer statue.