~{A Wedding To Die For}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

The evil of the museum has begun to infect some of the heroes. "DeStorm is a bad influence on you" Joey tells Alex. Joey and Colleen start to heel their broken friendship.

"Maybe now I can trust Joey" Colleen stated. "The two with the fewest coins will be forced into the final challenge" Joey read "That's you and me" Tim said pointing to Emma.

And another life is exchanged for a key. "Well played Emma" [TIM'S DEATH]. "Time to ruffle some feathers" Emma said then killing Garuda.
~
~
~
MING DYNASTY 1521 A.D.

A beautiful young Asian woman is sitting down with a young Asian man who is the Emperor. As they were playing checkers the Emperor picks up a piece and tosses it down, his mother giving him an annoyed look. "You're not very focused on the game, Your Highness" the young woman said the Emperor looking at the woman returning a "mmm" to her statement. The woman then moved a piece and declared "Checkmate" the Emperor didn't look happy and flicked the checker pieces towards the girl. "That was dumb. I think it's time for you to go, Mother" the Emperor said, the mother giving another annoyed look. The girl stood up and the Mother pulled the chair from behind her.

"You're never going to find a wife this way. A proper woman will always--" the Mother started before getting cut off by the Emperor, her son"Do I really need one? They're so boring" him rolling his eyes at the end. "The Dragon Rebellion are at the gates, ready to take your head. They're demanding an heir and that requires a queen" the Mother voicing her concern. The Emperor jerking his head to the side to look at his Mother "Well, if they're gonna be like that...[SIGNING] I'll think about it".
~
~
~
~
It was 5 hours until morning. Colleen put the key in and turned it now all the doors where opening. Everyone was panicking looking around at the now opened doors, then a bunch of Asian men and women come through the doors. The things I notice the most is a big and long Chinese Dragon entering the room. "What the hell is going on?" I hear Joey say.

~{ROSANNA: I recognize these dragons, and I'm thinking, "This exhibit is ancient China"}~

Then I notice all the guys get separated from us and the Dragon start circling them as well. "Joey? Alex? Bretman? DeStorm? Mortimer?" I said to them but they didn't hear me and then they're gone, where in the hell did they go? Now it's only me, Rosanna, Tana, Gabbie, Colleen, and the Sorceress. Just girls, hey I kinda like this and the other girls agreed.

~{COLLEEN: To be honest, none of those guys were really helping us anyway, and I'm kinda liking this situation}~

"Oh, my gosh. We could start an all girls' band" Ro says and I laugh at her cute remark then we look around for clues. I find a note and I hand it to Colleen who reads it "Start the Emperor's wedding festival with a bang" then Gabbie finds Chinese firecrackers Colleen says she's terrified of them and I can't blame her me too, I hate loud noises. Gabbie then notices that there are 4 of them she hands Tana and me one while Ro grabs the forth one. With the note was a locked box and the lock needed a 4 letter code, Ro was getting excited and wanted to shoot off the firecracker somewhere. Gabbie thinks we're supposed to crack them in half and that's a good idea instead of popping them. "Oh, like on your knee. Like in the movies" Ro said and I smile, then Rosanna says to shoot it off somewhere while swinging it around I grab the end of it to tell Rosanna no more swinging of the firecracker.

~{TANA: Girl, watch what you're doing with that thing. My weave's gonna catch on fire}~

~{COLEEN: I don't like popping things, I don't like balloons. I don't like poppers, so this is actually my worst nightmare}~