~{The Museum of Death Pt. 2}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

Joey teams up with the Society Against Evil... "To enter the Museum of the Dead, we need to create a gateway to purgatory" Jael said... to save his friends. "Go bitches" Nikita sais "Let's go" Joey said. "What happened?" Joey said confused "Are you saying we're stuck here?" Bretman said concerned.

Even, when free, their feelings about him are mixed. "Are you serious" Colleen said after pushing Joey away. Trapped inside the museum are other familiar faces. "Mortimer?" Rosanna said surprised "This museum should be mine" the Sorceress exclaims. 

Things go wrong, and Joey awakens The Collector's museum of monsters. And he has learned they must gather nine keys before the Armageddon clock strikes morning, if they want to get back home. But finding them won't be easy. 
~
~
~
~
We are all running from the Mummy we set free is now chasing us, once we make it to a room the Sorceress and I quickly shut the door so the Mummy can't get it and we hold it close while the Mummy pounds on the door. Everyone is still freaking out but slowing calming down, Joey finds another scroll with direction and I grab Mortimer so he can hold the door. I join the group as Joey reads the scroll "The Pharaoh was a kind ruler, but those close were not. They killed him using dark magic and did not understand the evil consequences of their actions. As a Mummy, his mind is a blur of hate and revenge, but only he knows the location of the first jeweled key".

~{COLLEEN: So, in order to get the key, we just need to talk to this terrifying evil Mummy whose mind is full of hate and revenge. That sounds great}~

Justine notices a chest that we need to open but how then I turn around and notices Mortimer secretly talking to the Sorceress "Hey, I saw what you did. I know you have a bigger play here" Mortimer said to the Sorceress. She turns and smiles to him "You're such a sweet face. I'd like to do sick things to you. But, uh, I need someone a little more fierce for my plans" she says to Mortimer and turning to look at me smiling and I quickly turn back around not wanting to look suspicious not hearing anything else. So I keep that little conversation in my head but what did she mean by needing someone a little more fierce before looking at me. Colleen then finds a box with a cat on it and it has a note "The Pharaoh's cats turn from stone to flesh by the light of the harvest moon and leave footprints of their travels. Their paths leads to Egypt's most sacred symbols, which must be painted beneath their feet" she reads.

~{EMMA: We see four cats on a pedestal. We see all these paw print just leading in different directions. And it's so confusing because where are they actually going?}~

Joey finds paw prints on the carpet then we notice there's paw prints everywhere and as we are finding them the Mummy comes bursting in, scaring us and I put a shield so I and everyone could get a chance to run. Once everyone is gone I turn around and run but before I could the Sorceress grabs me to hide with her. She puts a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet and I nod, I look over and the Mummy heads back out of the room I yell at the group that it's safe and to come back. "How'd you do that?" the Sorceress asked me "It's hard to explain, I just did" I responded and got back with the group. Everyone looked at me with shock and surprise except for Joey, Bretman, Ro, and Colleen because they knew already, I just give a small smile and we get back to following the paws. Justine makes a good point saying what if the paws lead to a symbol, which is a perfect idea. 

~{ROSANNA: So we figure we've got to follow the paw prints to where each of them lead to find out which symbol to draw on that statue}~

Bretman steps and takes control of the lead and is killing it, we find another rug with the paw prints. Then Ro being super cute gets on her knees and follows the paw prints "Right here. Boop, boop, boop, boop, boop. I'm following 'em, I'm following 'em" she says pokes each one, following one after the other. We figure out that the rug matches with the other carpet so we place it down and it leads us to our first symbol, "Man I feel like I'm in Blues Clues trying to find the paw prints for Steve" I said and everyone laughed or had a small chuckle. Once we get all the symbol Alex and Bretman paint them on, Bretman's are really good and Alex's are...okay. Once they paint the last one the chest opens I walk over and see a Scarab Beetle and a note which has a map on the back. Gabbie reads "The Sands of Egypt hold many secrets and must be journeyed into the find the magic needed to gain control of the Mummy's mind. Place the scarab on the door to enter" Gabbie finished. "Is that outside?" Alex asked Ro said something about seeing it outside.