Mister Alien

Here's the first chapter!
I adore Lucifer and Crowley equally.
I'm doing this story for Lucifer fans.

Lucifer to me was really misunderstood, though he was all out evil as fuck, I think the trauma that he endured from being cast out of heaven truly effected him.
I think the reason he is the way he is, is because of trauma, trauma can lead to such psychopathic behavior if it's severe enough.

====================================================================

Lucifer's body fell from the sky like a speeding bullet, as he was thrown from heaven when he tried to overtake heaven, Castiel throwing him from heaven with help of an angel army, causing Lucifer to crash land in a woodsy area, his impact making a crater, and breaking several yards of pine trees to kingdom come in a circular motion.
Lucifer was unconscious, and though unconscious, he was indeed in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.

A big boom shook me out of sleep, and it shook my home, my modular home in the country, and I immediately get up, and pull on my boots, and grab my phone, and stuck my keys in my pocket, and I leave out of my modular home, me concerned for the big boom, and it sounded like something crash landed.
It highly concerned me, since it was by my home in the woods, so I grab my metal baseball bat, taking it with me, as I go down the steps of my modular home, and I walk into the woods, going along the narrow trail, and I eventually came to a scene like from movies about aliens!
There were tall pine trees that had broke, and fell in a circular motion, and there was a deep crater in the ground, some small trails of smoke floating upward, and I carefully walk over to the crater, and I look down, seeing a human body in the crater, seeing a man with light brown gray hair that's spiked, he looked in his forties or something, wearing a green shirt, and a blue unbuttoned long sleeve shirt over his green shirt, and he wore blue jeans, and work boots, and he had what looked like scorch marks on his skin, but it didn't look too bad.

I carefully made my chubby ass down the crater, me careful to not fall on my face, and once I was standing next to him, I then kneel down, putting two fingers on his neck to check for a pulse, and I could feel his pulse was steady thank gawd.
He was unconscious, not moving, nor breathing it seemed, but he had a heartbeat.
I decided to help him, because if he's found in this crater, no doubt that he's an alien, and since he's an alien, that he will be experimented on if found, so I carefully tug him to lean over against my right shoulder, and I carefully haul his ass slowly up the crater, my chubby ass breathing hard when we got to level headed ground, and I was still holding him, and my metal baseball bat, and my phone was in my front pocket, and I stagger along, since he's heavy to carry, but after an hour of trudging along, I eventually got him to my leather couch in my home, laying him on the leather couch.

"Damn you're heavy for a forty-something old guy."
I mutter to myself as I go to the kitchen, setting my baseball bat by the fridge, leaning it against the wall, and then I grab me a water from the fridge, opening it, and taking much needed gulps of water, cause that was really a workout.

I look to the guy I brought home, me unsure if it was a good idea, but actually it was too late to be honest, so I'll just endure what he throws at me when he wakes up....well when his alien ass wakes up.

I look to the clock, noticing it was six in the morning, so when I got up to investigate the crashing boom sound, it was five in the morning, a time I don't wake up at all for.

I pull my phone from my pocket, scrolling through my social media, checking posts of my friends online, and I kept my sound on silence so I don't disturb the alien guy I have passed out on the couch.
He still hasn't woken up.
I was really worried about if he's alive, but I felt he had a pulse, so he truly wasn't dead, yet I can't help but worry.