Feelings? Maybe?

Here's the next chapter.......
Let's get this story some more reads okay!!
(⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ

===================================================================

That night I fixed spaghetti with hamburger meat, since I cannot have pork, and I seasoned the meat too in perfection, cutting up green peppers and red peppers too, onions as well, and mixing it together, then put some sauce in the pan, after I drained the meat, and then mixed the sauce with the meat as the noodles were cooking, the noodles bubbling, and Lucifer as I asked him to, stirred the pot of noodles that was cooking, and he asked me.
"Where did you learn to cook this?"

"My Mom.
She raised me all by herself.
On her days off, she'd teach me."
I replied to him.
"Trust me you'll like my spaghetti."

"To angels food is dull."
He says to me, and I could tell he was being honest.

The food was soon done, and I fixed him a plate of spaghetti, and poured the sauce over his noodles, and hand him a fork.
"Just give it a try."
He looked at the plate of spaghetti he held, and sat at the table.
I turned the burners off, and after I fixed my plate up, I covered both pans up with lids to keep the food warm.

I sat next to him, and he was eating up the spaghetti, eating it like he hasn't eaten all day.
"Slow down there, or you'll choke."
I put a hand on his upper right arm.

He looked at me, and started eating slower.
"You like it?"
I ask him and he nods.
I giggle at him.
"I'm glad."
I smile more at him.

I then take a bite of my food, and my phone vibrated on the table, popping up a text from Pete.
I pick up my phone looking at it.
We have a criminal case against Neil now that'll put him in prison for fifteen years.
Don't worry, we will testify for you.
You just relax.

I blink rapidly.
"What is it?"
Lucifer asked me.

"Neil is going to jail soon thanks to Pete and Ian."
I tell him.

"Really?
I hope he don't drop the soap."
Lucifer joked out.

"You really are a sassy pants."
I say to him.

"I like to be yes."
Lucifer says to me.

"Well it's cute in a way."
I giggle at him.

"You think I'm cute?
How amusing."
He sneered at me.

I get flustered by him.saying that, and stand up after I finished eating my food, and he already ate his up too, and I stutter next, me asking him.
"W.....well do you want seconds?"

"Yeah."
He says to me, and I walk to the kitchen to get him some more, placing the food upon his plate.

I then get me more.
"Next time I'll get garlic bread at the store and bake it."
I tell him as I set his plate down before him.

"Garlic bread?
Why didn't you get it?"
He asked me.

"I forgot.
I don't usually cook big meals like this, since I lived alone so long."
I say honestly to him.

"Oh....I see."
He looked at his food.
"It's good though."

"Thank you.
My two friends say it's good too."
I giggle at him.
"It warms my heart you like it."

He started eating the food I gave him, and I eat too, us silent, until my phone dinged again.
A notification that a package arrived at my doorstep was alerted to my phone, and I stand up, wiping my lips with a paper towel, and I then go to the front door, peeking out the peephole, seeing the package on my doormat, and I open the door, and kneel down, having issues picking up my big package, that is kinda heavy, that has my new dish set.
"Let me get that."
Lucifer says from behind me, and I set the package slowly down, and he picked it up for me easily, making me wonder if he ever worked out, well maybe aliens do work out too, and he carries it to the kitchen bar, setting it down gently.