Bonified Cancer!

Here's the next chapter.......

Thank you for being patient with me.
I have two infections right now, so I'm on an antibiotic.

=================================================

I had become sick with the stomach flu, me being in the bathroom where it's coming out both ends, so I had a trash can for me to puke, and had my butt on the toilet.
I think I got it when we went to Hot Topic; and I'm known for getting the flu bad due to my weak immune system.
Lucifer complained about the smell, but though he complained, he did get me things I needed when I asked for them that were in the house.
My doctor gave me an antibiotic for the flu, which I'm taking eagerly to get over this, and I'm using Pepto for the severe nausea with little to no luck.

Lucifer once again watches helplessly behind the crack of the bathroom door as I was on the toilet and puking in the bucket he cleans out for me, and me having the Hershey Squirts in the toilet.
"Angels can heal humans from sickness you know, so I could heal you."

I finish puking and say to him.
"If my fever goes to a hundred and four then I'll ask you to do that."

He looked at me like I'm a neanderthal for even saying that, with a big scowl upon his face.
"Nonsense; I'll solve the issue immediately."
He was behind the door, that was as I mentioned, open a crack, but then fully walked into the bathroom, and put his hand out in front of my head, and I watch light, blue light, envelope me, it felt warm, soothing, and I suddenly felt better, not me pissing out my ass or puking, and even the fever, and nausea was gone!
"Now clean up.
You smell."
He left the bathroom after he said that with an annoyed look upon his face, him shutting the door with a click, but though he sounded absolutely rude to me, I know it's just his way of saying he cares, and I was used to his personality by now.

I in fact cleaned up; even took a shower, groomed my teeth and tongue well, and used a water pick on my teeth too, me replacing my toothbrush, me setting my flu infected clothes in the wash, after I fully dressed.

I did open the windows of the home to air out the stinky smell of sickness and poop he complained about, and I sat next to him on the couch as he was browsing through Hulu.
"Well at least you smell perky again."
He comments to me.

Well gee thanks for saying that; and spank you too.
I thought to myself, me sassing him, me holding in the urge to tell him off.

"Thank you for healing me."
I then him as politely as I could, me still getting used to him telling me, and proving to me last week, that he was in fact Satan himself.

"Go in your room and rest.
You are tired by the rings under your eyes."
He tells me as if he's ordering me around, which was annoying, but I know he is only concerned I didn't get good sleep, since we cane home the other day when I became sick with the flu.

"I will.
I'll repay you somehow for healing me."
I stand up; and I put a hand upon his cheek, me smiling warmly and kindly at him.

He blinked rapidly in shock I was being gentle to him like this, and I pull my hand away, and say next.
"I'll go nap; but I'll need to get up later to do some novel work, or bills won't be paid here."

He merely nods.
I then turn to walk away, but I heard him stand up, and suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my body, and he pulled me into a hug from behind, my back to his chest.
"L....Lucifer?"
I stutter out his name, me shocked he hugged me like that out of the blue.

"You were so ill I was concerned.
I am not used to the frailty of human beings, so I have been frustrated."
He says into my right ear.

"I understand; but why are you hugging me?"
I ask him.