Bowser's Fury

After a while of planning this chapter, here it is. I hope it's good and that you like it while I write the next one

In Brooklyn, Mario and Luigi's family gathered for dinner, until out of nowhere, tremors filled the place, surprising and worrying all them.

In the sewers, the green pipe began to glow brightly, until it expanded to the manhole and exploded. Then Luigi, who had been sucked and expelled into the pipe, fell and hit the ground three times. He started to get up, feeling pain in his body, until he looked around and recognized where he was.

"Huh? Brooklyn? I'm at home?" - When he started to walk, a blue van came up and almost ran him over, making him fall backwards with fright. - "Luigi?" - Spike, who was driving the van, exclaimed upon recognizing him. Then he got out of the van and grabbed Luigi by the straps of his overalls, all the while screaming and preparing to punch him.

"You almost dented my-" - Before he could, an explosion erupted from behind the building, and a huge ship emerged. The two watched, in complete shock, until several huge mushrooms began to fall around them.

Startled, Spike let go and pushed Luigi, while running away from there. Bowser's ship began to fall through the city, while Spike and other citizens began to run away. Right behind Spike, Luigi also started to run from there, until the force of the impact pushed him away.

Donkey Kong, Peach and Toad were also thrown and landed on the street, with DK grabbing one of the wreckage and preventing it from falling under them. Mario also fell between two buildings and was hit by the walls several times, until he hit a dumpster and fell to the ground, completely unconscious.

Fallen to the ground, Luigi started to raise his head, and saw the Super Star falling in front of him. Meanwhile, a claw gripped the wreckage and emerged, revealing an enraged Bowser.

"LUIGI!!!!!" - He snarled, spotting the human dressed in green lying on the ground. Upon seeing the giant turtle, a scared Luigi quickly got up, ran and tried to get to the Super Star. Seeing this, Bowser immediately jumped up and stopped in front of the Super Star, preventing Luigi from catching it.

Luigi fell to the ground from the impact and looked up to see Bowser pissed off now. - "You want this?" - He interrogated, as he saw the startled human crawling backwards. To stop him from running away, Bowser grabbed him by the body and threw him in the air, until he was holding his arm.

Startled, Luigi stared at him, while holding his arm. - "Mario..." - He called for his brother, while looking around, looking for him. Bowser takes advantage of his distraction, and gave him a massive sucker punch, sending him flying backwards into the car's windshield. Luigi regains his senses and runs away, just in time for Bowser to breathe fire at him.

Falling back to the ground, the green plumber tried to crawl away, fear etched on his face. Meanwhile, Bowser started towards him, fury and hatred in his eyes again. - "YOU RUINED MY WEDDING!" - He growled.

After getting the strength to get up, Luigi started to run away. - "I WAS FINALLY GONNA BE HAPPY!" - Bowser continued, as he grabbed and threw a huge rock towards him. On the way out, Luigi tripped and fell again, while the rock passed him and hit a car in front of him.

Before he could have time to react, Bowser grabbed him from behind and hurled him into another car. - "NOW YOU WILL SUFFER — LIKE ME!!!!" - He continued, as he grabbed and lifted the car, knocking Luigi to the ground.

Then, Bowser threw the car towards the human, who deviated in time and started running away, after Bowser almost crushed him. With that, Bowser started to run after Luigi, and hit him with his tail, throwing him towards the Punch-Out Pizzeria.

Luigi slammed into the wall and the TV, and landed on his face, knocking over the TV and some paintings. He started to get up, while coughing and spitting up some blood. Outside, Bowser stopped in front of the pizzeria, watching him. With fear taking hold of him, Luigi groaned until he was behind a bench.

"You really thought you could stop ME?! YOU WORTHLESS, WEAK LITTLE NOTHING! COME OUT AND FIGHT! Or are you too SCARED?!" - Bowser teased him, while smiling sadistically.

With those words, Luigi felt his eyes burn and he started to cry. Bowser was right, he was weak and worthless. How could he fight Bowser, who was so much bigger and stronger than he was? Hearing the human cry, Bowser cackled as he bragged. - "Just what I thought."

Suddenly, Peach rushed forward and leapt into the air in a spinning kick, hitting Bowser in the face. Then Donkey Kong jumped up and bodyslamed Bowser with a punch, knocking him down. Toad came up behind, watching the fight and screaming. - "That's for making my best friend cry!"

Now angrier, Bowser bellowed and turned his attention to his attackers and fight back. He knocked Princess Peach, Donkey Kong, and Toad off with his arm, then he roared at them before charging at them.

While listening to their fight outside, Luigi was still whimpering, while still feeling a lot of pain in his body. He started to give up and succumb, until the broken TV came on one last time, just as the commercial he and Mario made was broadcast.

"Mamma mia! That's why the Super Mario Brothers are here! To save Brooklyn-- Save Brooklyn-- Brooklyn-- Save Brooklyn--" - After that, the TV turned off.

Despite the audio glitch, the message and commercial reminded him that he had done all that for his brother, and that he would have done the same for him. With his courage and determination restored, Luigi got to his feet, despite the pain in his entire body. He straightened his green hat and started towards the door.

"Let's-a go."

From the next, we will have the final fight, I guess... Wait and comment what you think.